My prayers go out to Mr.John Sepulveda

My prayers go out to Mr.John Sepulveda

October 28th, 2007, 12:55 am #1

I just recieved an email stating that Master John Sepulveda was in the hospital. My prayers go out to him and his family at this time and I will wait to hear on his status as to how he is doing.
From what I'm told he had a fall from riding a horse and has sustained a terrible injury. Let's all pray for him and hope for the best. Again from all of the CKF and it's members we give our best to him and his family!!!!!!!!!
Sean Kelley
PS: I believe Sigung Steve LaBounty will keep us all informed....

October 28th, 2007, 12:58 am #2

Good man, good family. Keeping my fingers crossed and hopes high.

October 28th, 2007, 1:00 am #3

I just recieved an email stating that Master John Sepulveda was in the hospital. My prayers go out to him and his family at this time and I will wait to hear on his status as to how he is doing.
From what I'm told he had a fall from riding a horse and has sustained a terrible injury. Let's all pray for him and hope for the best. Again from all of the CKF and it's members we give our best to him and his family!!!!!!!!!
Sean Kelley
The Kenpo community as a whole...

Wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Back to the mats,

Angela

October 28th, 2007, 1:37 am #4

Sean Kelley
....let's really pray from our hearts that God would intervene and heal John miraculously and would give the doctors the skill and knowledge to best treat John. Let's also pray that God would surround the Sepulveda family with His Divine Presence at this time.

Jamie Seabrook
www.jamieseabrook.com

October 28th, 2007, 5:58 am #5

Sean Kelley
Here's to getting back up on that horse, ASAP. Man knows how to fight. He'll get on top of it, whatever the case.

Sooner than later,
CT

but that's just my opinion I could be wrong.
Dennis Miller

October 28th, 2007, 5:45 pm #6

....let's really pray from our hearts that God would intervene and heal John miraculously and would give the doctors the skill and knowledge to best treat John. Let's also pray that God would surround the Sepulveda family with His Divine Presence at this time.

Jamie Seabrook
www.jamieseabrook.com
He's in my prayers for complete healing.

October 28th, 2007, 5:54 pm #7

Sean Kelley
Prayers and good thoughts going to Mr. Sepulveda and his family.

Thanks for sharing the information, Mr. Kelley

October 28th, 2007, 6:27 pm #8

He's in my prayers for complete healing.
Same here.

Take it out on the heavy bag,

Chuck Peterson
Peterson_charlie@hotmail.com

October 29th, 2007, 12:03 am #9

Sean Kelley
I just got off the phone with Professor Sepulveda. He was badly injured while rounding up and corralling cattle at a friends ranch when his horse spooked, reared and fell over onto John. He spent three days in Intensive Care but was moved out on Saturday and may be going home tomorrow. John sustained five fractured vertebra, one ruptured disc and one herniated disc as well as massive hematoma across his back. John is in excruciating pain at this time, however it is expected to subside and the prognosis is for a full recovery. John expressed his gratitude for everyone's concern and prayers.

Ted

October 29th, 2007, 12:34 am #10

Thank you so much for the update,

Have a great evening as I'm sure we can all breathe a sigh of relief for a speedy recovery.

Thanks again

Back to the mats,

Angela