Big thank you to Frank Soto for coming to the midwest

Big thank you to Frank Soto for coming to the midwest

August 20th, 2007, 6:45 pm #1

I had great time from start to finish at the seminar. You have a lot of good info to share and some interesting skills and perspectives. It is awesome watching you move, very impressive. Im going to incorporate what I learned in my studies, hopefully you can make it back around here sometime to study some more. You have made an impression on me.
Met and broke bread with some good people. The photo's were great. Didn't expect 8x10's finished by dinner time. that was awesome.
Thanks to the Watsons and your students to being so open minded to other styles, and bringing Mr. Soto out. Feel free to contact us and come up to Iowa and study anytime.
Thanks to Mr. Marshall for your time as well. I was looking forward to studying with you again, beneficial as always to my improvement. I like the knife drill, and am going to start using a knife in my daily practices. Why I hadn't before??? but I will now.

thanks to all, couldn't have had a better time, hope to study with you again soon.

It keeps it movin,
Albert Ichelson

August 21st, 2007, 12:07 am #2

I had the best of times, thanks to Brad Billings, Ray Alberchten, Brad Marshall, David and everybody for being there I hope I spelled the names right.

I was honored to have so many talented and pasioned Kenpoists in the seminar and I hope to see you guys next year,

I thank Sensei Kevin Watson and his students (Alfredo, Emanuel, Emanuel Jr, Jospeh and others) for hosting the Seminar and my respects and regards to Master Kyle Watson from Kaju Ryu Ju Jitsu and Judo Master Michael Makoid for their support the event.

My special thanks to you Albert for helping me out as my sparring partner, you have a notorious pasion for Kenpo and for learning, take care and thanks to you all,

Respectfully,
Frank Soto

August 21st, 2007, 12:30 am #3

Mr. Soto,

I also wanted to thank you again. I can only echo what Albie has already said. I truly enjoyed the seminar and learned a few nuggets of information to help me in how I do kenpo.

I can also tell you that Angela got a kick out of the.... ahhhh... "kick".

I also have to say that I don't think I have enjoyed dummying up for someone as much in the past.

I hope to have the opportunity to share the mats with you again in the near future.

Salute,
Brad Billings

August 21st, 2007, 12:48 am #4

Hi Brad,

Thanks to you as well for all your help you guys are great take care and keep in touch,

Respectfully,
Frank

August 21st, 2007, 1:55 am #5

I had the best of times, thanks to Brad Billings, Ray Alberchten, Brad Marshall, David and everybody for being there I hope I spelled the names right.

I was honored to have so many talented and pasioned Kenpoists in the seminar and I hope to see you guys next year,

I thank Sensei Kevin Watson and his students (Alfredo, Emanuel, Emanuel Jr, Jospeh and others) for hosting the Seminar and my respects and regards to Master Kyle Watson from Kaju Ryu Ju Jitsu and Judo Master Michael Makoid for their support the event.

My special thanks to you Albert for helping me out as my sparring partner, you have a notorious pasion for Kenpo and for learning, take care and thanks to you all,

Respectfully,
Frank Soto
Thanks for the thought provoking material. Thanks for sharing your personal insights.

August 21st, 2007, 2:05 pm #6

Respectfully,
Frank Soto
Hi Mr. Soto,

I do apologize for not being able to get to your seminar. I really wanted to get there but unfortunately life got in the way this time. I thank you for the patch! Its great.

I will definitely be on the lookout for another opportunity to get together with you.

Please keep in contact with me and who knows, maybe I will be able to arrange another visit into the Midwest for you.

Thanx.

Yours in Kenpo,

Dave Mondo
Integrated Kenpo Karate Academies

http://www.ikkacademy.com

August 21st, 2007, 5:50 pm #7

Thanks Ray for being there and for a good time I hope to see you again next time.

Mr. Mondo, I know how life can be, don´t worry I did practice with your students and they are great guys, they left a great impresion on me.

I hope to met next time and i will love to go back there, great place and even greater people.

Take care and keep in touch,

Respectfully,
Frank Soto