Theory

Theory

May 23rd, 2008, 12:56 pm #1

First of all, my english sucks. Im gonna try to explain as good as possible, but just ask if you dont understand what I mean.

I suddenly came up with an idea: if you put some paper or something in one of your shoes and walk around with this, will the body adapt to the different height on the two legs? U`re with me? If given enough time, would the leg with no paper under it increase in length to make up for the paper under the other one? I figured this sounded a little like bicycling with raised seat, only with just one leg at the time..(?)

May 25th, 2008, 3:04 pm #2

souns crazy to me - may detrimental too. Sky amonsgt general height increase in fact advises his techniques if you want to lenghten only one leg if you are disabled.

May 26th, 2008, 5:53 pm #3

Because in this way you are disturbing your natural balance.

May 31st, 2008, 2:41 pm #4

For sure! Balance is very important.

I am glad you are back, Ed. Are you well, how does it go with your troubles?

I am back from a long holiday.

------------------------------------------
I am a lay-person regarding medical matters. Any comments on this forum are speculative and any advice should be taken at own risk.

May 31st, 2008, 9:43 pm #5

Hello Megabone,how are you?,nice to read a thread from you again. About my troubles (the Spanish woman, you mean?) i would prefer to (if possible and if you want) mail you about it,if you give me your e-mail adress.
Maybe it is not sensible to tell more about it on this forum.
If you agree let me know if you want.

Regards Ed.

June 1st, 2008, 10:45 am #6

Hi Ed

Yes, we should possibly stay to the topic as a forum is supposed to. Your personal life is possibly also just that, private, even if you are anonymous on the internet. Mail me at megabone111@yahoo.co.uk, an account set up specifically for this forum. Feel free to disclose what you are comfortable with.

I am a lay-person regarding medical matters. Any comments on this forum are speculative and any advice should be taken at own risk.

June 9th, 2008, 1:54 pm #7

nt

June 10th, 2008, 5:08 pm #8

Gosh no Ed. I had been looking for it regularly and just now again. Can you check and resend:
megabone111@yahoo.co.uk

Maybe I mistyped last time. And yes, the address is a UK one though I live in SA. I assume SA is too small to have a separate system. I had other accounts with them too and everytime it is allocated a.co.uk address.

June 11th, 2008, 5:38 pm #9

The address is correct.Then, Megabone,we have got a problem. Or maybe you have got an alternative?

June 12th, 2008, 12:25 pm #10

What puzzles me Megabone, that i didn't get my message back from the post master, that mostly happens when it doesn't reach it's destination, (the contence is kind of private) maybe you have got some kind of spamfilter, which makes it unaccesible for you?
Last edited by ed81 on June 12th, 2008, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.