it also benefits the INC Admin,
because that is how members make money
and offer some of it, or most of it

INC Admin are a bunch of guys
who likes to make others feel guilty,
and scare people that they are hell-bound
if they don't submit

June 6th, 2012, 12:20 am #2

I mean, last I recall I didn't have to attend CWS meetings or Binhi meetings or Kadiwa meetings, and monthly officer meetings are not held each week. Deacons are not required to attend secretary or LOS meetings, or any other department's meetings. Out of your list you gave, I'm only required to give five hours to the Church each week - not bad at all!

Okay, ASP? Now if you'll excuse me, I've got other things to do rather than answering silly, obviously false - and desperate-sounding - accusations against the Church by you.

June 6th, 2012, 2:08 am #3

we need your response to this excerpt

INC Admin will not admit that when members work 8 hour jobs,

June 6th, 2012, 3:43 am #4

I mean, last I recall I didn't have to attend CWS meetings or Binhi meetings or Kadiwa meetings, and monthly officer meetings are not held each week. Deacons are not required to attend secretary or LOS meetings, or any other department's meetings. Out of your list you gave, I'm only required to give five hours to the Church each week - not bad at all!

Okay, ASP? Now if you'll excuse me, I've got other things to do rather than answering silly, obviously false - and desperate-sounding - accusations against the Church by you.
i don't accuse, i just make things about INC more observable

June 6th, 2012, 7:16 am #5

we need your response to this excerpt

INC Admin will not admit that when members work 8 hour jobs,
I'm a-gonna walk right in and tell all the members that we all need to quit our jobs because ASP says that it's wrong for the Church to say we should have jobs!

Never mind that 1 Timothy 5:8 says: "But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."

Gee whiz, ASP, you're showing that it's WRONG for any church to follow clear Biblical guidance - brilliant! Now make sure that you quit your job too, so you won't be making any Catholic or protestant church rich!

June 6th, 2012, 2:21 pm #6

what I am pointing out is that after working 8 hours in a day,
INC MInisters and INC Admin still expects members to put their time;

for what?
- to impress the INC Admin

in INC, being a plain good working human, good neighbor
and good samaritan is practically meaningless,
because it cannot be written in Ministers report

what they can write are how many attended meetings, etc. - CORRECT?

let me ask you, and I hope you answer,
does any of the MANALOS experienced the following?
- work real life jobs 8 hours a day
- pay rent or else get kicked out by landlord
- wait for a bus in heat and rain
- buy groceries after working hard all day

you will never be able to prove to us that the sufferings poor INC members go through
have been experienced by any of the MANALOS, perhaps only FYM did,
but the rest of them benefited from the offerings of members

June 7th, 2012, 4:24 am #7

INC Defender, since u devote only 5 hours/wk as Deacon, why don't you devote additional hours/week to clean-up the on-chapel INC Crimes and help Eduardo Manalo cleaning up the on-chapel crimes .

http://www.network54.com/Forum/70213/me ... ual+Crimes

also devote some hours/week to make sure that INC ministers are not taking second secret side-jobs such as the arizona minister Ferdinand Febre who is secretly a Managing Member of a private real estate LLC business entity as filed in the State of Texas.

this kind of secret-side-job behaviour will encourage other America ministers to take secret business-related side jobs unrelated to their jobs as preachers of the gospel. take for example Renato Norona who tried to enforce lay tagalog kadiwa participation in an on-chapel Human Trafficking immigration fraud business enterprise being run by Los Angeles Head Deacon Jesse P. Coronel (shown here engaging in immigration visa fraud
http://www.acmlaw.com/in_news-fp11121804.php ) and past-head-deacon Francisco Viloria (dad of iLokano INC evangelical worker Viloria in the Philippines).

http://www.network54.com/Forum/70213/me ... +of+an+LLC

June 7th, 2012, 6:32 pm #8

what I am pointing out is that after working 8 hours in a day,
INC MInisters and INC Admin still expects members to put their time;

for what?
- to impress the INC Admin

in INC, being a plain good working human, good neighbor
and good samaritan is practically meaningless,
because it cannot be written in Ministers report

what they can write are how many attended meetings, etc. - CORRECT?

let me ask you, and I hope you answer,
does any of the MANALOS experienced the following?
- work real life jobs 8 hours a day
- pay rent or else get kicked out by landlord
- wait for a bus in heat and rain
- buy groceries after working hard all day

you will never be able to prove to us that the sufferings poor INC members go through
have been experienced by any of the MANALOS, perhaps only FYM did,
but the rest of them benefited from the offerings of members
...there is another viewpoint other than your own that is as valid as your own. You are convinced that everything about the INC is badbadbad, and as a result, in your eyes there is nothing we could ever do that is right. Arguing with you is like arguing with, say, a white racist about whether Asians are equal to whites. The white racist approaches the problem from the point that "all non-whites are inferior to whites, therefore whatever they do must be somehow wrong or inferior to what whites do. Such prejudice and bigotry applies not only to race, but to religion, ethnicity, politics, anywhere where there's a difference between two different people.

And that's the way you are with the INC - you've shown that you are so prejudiced against the INC that in your eyes, whatever we do is wrong or evil. You honestly can't conceive otherwise. And as a result, discussing things with you is a waste of time and effort.

I will stop replying to you now.

June 7th, 2012, 6:45 pm #9

a racist attitude in the INC founding. Filipino's did not much care for American Missionaries, i.e. the white man. This is thought to be a very significant matter in the beginnings of the INC from the standpoint of American Missionaries.

The Nation of Islam was founded upon the same principles. They didn't like the idea of the White Man's version of God.

June 7th, 2012, 7:27 pm #10

If anything, whites - and particularly white Americans - are given preferential treatment in the Philippines. Sure, some don't like whites there and will go out of their way to insult whites, but the vast majority give preferential treatment to whites, and especially white Americans. Live there for a while and you'll see what I mean.

So please don't go claiming racism against Americans or whites by the Pinoy, for to do so only shows how much you don't know of the people there. There's racism everywhere, of course, but in the Philippines, for the most part it's racism that benefits whites in general and American whites in particular.