Hyak Website Photos?

Hyak Website Photos?

November 22nd, 2007, 10:03 am #1

Is this website dormant or something? Looked at the Photos for Central, etc and last one is from 2002, see no link to submit photos so here's my favorite photo taken late season in April 2007 at Central.
Last edited by Bergschlawiner on November 22nd, 2007, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 22nd, 2007, 3:40 pm #2

The photo's on my website are either taken by myself, or emailed to me by other visitors to the website. I remember seeing that photo on the Summit's website and I thought it was pretty good too (gee, wonder why?). If you have a photo you would like me to add just send it to ski@hyak.net and I'll add it in.

My Hyak website is not associated with the Summit ski area so I usually do not take photo's from their site and add them to mine.

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997

November 23rd, 2007, 8:52 am #3

You say you saw my photo on their website? Don't remember seeing it. I saw this eyefull and waited till she made a return trip to get her coming off the lift. Gotta search for it? They said they only posted photos from employees but when I pointed out that they accept videos from customers then why not photos? They replied that they never thought about it and would make the change.
P.S. Searched their "Photo of the Day" and my photo not there. Their Photo Gallery is nothing worth looking at, that's the one they told me was just for their employees photos.
Last edited by Bergschlawiner on November 23rd, 2007, 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

November 23rd, 2007, 3:38 pm #4

Maybe it wasn't on the Summit site, but I know I've seen that photo before. Do you have it posted anywhere else on the web?

Hyak Ski and Snowboard Adventure
On the World-Wide-Web since 1997
Last edited by hyak on November 23rd, 2007, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 25th, 2007, 3:11 am #5

Stange, but don't know where else it would show up? Never gave a copy to anyone. Sure am curious where you think you saw it? Watching the boys on scene and shown in the photo, I am surprised they didn't seem to show very much interest in this fabulous young body!
Last edited by Bergschlawiner on November 25th, 2007, 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.