Wood stock for 1377

Wood stock for 1377

February 21st, 2012, 8:20 pm #1

Does anyone know where I can get the wood forearm for the 1377 only. and instead of wood grips, a grip that extends to the back into a shoulder stock?

Thanks

February 21st, 2012, 8:25 pm #2

February 21st, 2012, 8:29 pm #3

that cuases all the trouble. Even if you cut it way down, it still positions the trigger itself just aft of the midpoint on the pump tube.

Depneds on what your after.... if you dan live with/dont mind the pistol grip and trigger placement, Steve Corcoran (sorry Steve, probably spelled it wrong)  has some awesome stocks

If you feel the need to lose the pistol grip frame, then you'll need a trigger pack of some sort.....  

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

February 21st, 2012, 8:41 pm #4

Does anyone know where I can get the wood forearm for the 1377 only. and instead of wood grips, a grip that extends to the back into a shoulder stock?

Thanks
like you would see on an old stock for the S200, where the pistol grip extends into the stock and has a cheek piece.

February 21st, 2012, 8:43 pm #5

Last edited by robnewyork on February 21st, 2012, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 21st, 2012, 8:48 pm #6

like you would see on an old stock for the S200, where the pistol grip extends into the stock and has a cheek piece.
Or like I did for the 1377 constest? http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/t ... test+entry

I used a modidifed grip frame (hehe modified.... mutilated might be a better word...). but it can be down.

Andy might have some words of wodden wisdom in that regard.....

February 21st, 2012, 8:51 pm #7

that cuases all the trouble. Even if you cut it way down, it still positions the trigger itself just aft of the midpoint on the pump tube.

Depneds on what your after.... if you dan live with/dont mind the pistol grip and trigger placement, Steve Corcoran (sorry Steve, probably spelled it wrong)  has some awesome stocks

If you feel the need to lose the pistol grip frame, then you'll need a trigger pack of some sort.....  

but in wood.

kind of like the LD stocks that Steve Cororan has. but is only from the grips, not the forearm, as it is pump in the 1377.

February 21st, 2012, 8:58 pm #8

Or like I did for the 1377 constest? http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/thread/1327907437/Contest+entry

I used a modidifed grip frame (hehe modified.... mutilated might be a better word...). but it can be down.

February 21st, 2012, 8:59 pm #9

but in wood.

kind of like the LD stocks that Steve Cororan has. but is only from the grips, not the forearm, as it is pump in the 1377.
give Rick a lookie : http://www.airgrips.com/

he's done them in the past.....

February 21st, 2012, 8:59 pm #10

Or like I did for the 1377 constest? http://www.network54.com/Forum/275684/t ... test+entry

something like these...

These were made from three layers of plywood, the middle layer cut to fit the back strap of the grip frame before gluing together.

I plink, therefore I am.