Who is currently sellin 9mm breeches...

Who is currently sellin 9mm breeches...

December 20th, 2010, 8:06 pm #1

I need to source a person or place that is selling 9mm breech kits.

Also, what barrels is the most common for such a build, a 9mm barrel blank, .357? I've found 9mm barrel blanks for 25 bucks, however I do need it to be longer than what is offered over at Numrich and still be inexpensive...

"Well, I thought it was a rabbit but it turned out to be Bear Grylls in a rabbit hide."

December 20th, 2010, 8:27 pm #2

nt

December 21st, 2010, 3:51 am #3

I need to source a person or place that is selling 9mm breech kits.

Also, what barrels is the most common for such a build, a 9mm barrel blank, .357? I've found 9mm barrel blanks for 25 bucks, however I do need it to be longer than what is offered over at Numrich and still be inexpensive...

"Well, I thought it was a rabbit but it turned out to be Bear Grylls in a rabbit hide."

the Bryan and associates
.32 cal (.500 dia.) Discovery Breech, bolt, bolt handle, barrel band, & front sight mount kit
the bolt is not right for your cal but maybe you could do something else ether make you own bolt or modify theirs or just use it as is and compensate with the lead in since it seals with the oring? you'll have to figure it out.

As for barrels I seem to remember someone saying they use track of the wolf Liner for 9mm Luger, .348" bore, .356" groove, 1-10" twist, 6 grooves, 1/2" OD,(pt#LINER-38-9MM-A)
the OD will work with the B&A breech.
track of the wolf barrel liners are sold by the inch
web link
http://www.trackofthewolf.com/categorie ... age=1&as=1
hope I was some help to you.