Who here likes em Natural?

Who here likes em Natural?

April 21st, 2012, 6:11 pm #1

Anyone here like your 2300/2400/22XX etc...... just the way it is internally? I'm adding a scope for sure but it seems like I'm reading if you up the power you will loose some shots. I feel my gun is strong enough to kill the biggest animal I would hunt with it and that's a squirrel. I'm just wondering if any of you have kept thing inside the gun stock?

April 21st, 2012, 10:19 pm #2

I have a 1377 and 2250B that I basically only switched to a steel breech to make scope mounting easier. One of the greatest advantages of airguns is that they basically require little maintenance and that's the way I like it. Besides, I love to shoot!.

April 22nd, 2012, 1:33 pm #3

Anyone here like your 2300/2400/22XX etc...... just the way it is internally? I'm adding a scope for sure but it seems like I'm reading if you up the power you will loose some shots. I feel my gun is strong enough to kill the biggest animal I would hunt with it and that's a squirrel. I'm just wondering if any of you have kept thing inside the gun stock?
The only thing I shoot any more is paper or fun targets. I have no need to hop up the power of my Crosmans. Shot count is more important to me.

Bob in WV

Never get in a hurry, it only slows you down.

April 22nd, 2012, 11:14 pm #4

I Used My AS2250XT on a Groundhog @ about 40 ft.! and a Squirrel @ 65+yards!

Yes, you may Lose shots ,But you Gain "POWER" if they're Modded!

Mario

Lock - N - Load!

April 23rd, 2012, 7:02 pm #5

Keep it natural? thats a _very_ foreign concept to me. But then I graduated from the Wile E. Coyote school of gunsmithing, with a minor in "cant-leave-sh*t_alone"

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

April 26th, 2012, 7:52 pm #6

Pimp it up!