When is someone going to mention that sweet....

When is someone going to mention that sweet....

May 10th, 2012, 1:45 pm #1

2250 at the top of the forum? I recognize a few of the parts used but I need details please. Who owns it and who did the camo dip on it, not only that, some specs would be awesome.

May 10th, 2012, 4:28 pm #2

the camo blends right into the rock on my monitor

The gun was posted way down below with a full write up. Not normally a fan of camo guns, but that one is done so well it works.

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

May 11th, 2012, 3:08 am #3

2250 at the top of the forum? I recognize a few of the parts used but I need details please. Who owns it and who did the camo dip on it, not only that, some specs would be awesome.
Dude is an artist!

May 11th, 2012, 3:38 am #4

I met Kevin at Roanoke two years ago and got to meet his family at the Connecticut Airgun Show last year. His son is quite the negotiator and got a pretty good deal on the gun. It's a 2250-B with stock internals. The shoulder stock and mounting plate are from A.C.E. The dip was done in the shop with a kit purchased online. The pattern is DK 023 Predator with a khaki base coat. It blends in well with the natural stone. I dipped a scope to go with it, but I haven't been able to find it since.

Regards,
Michael Chavka

Success is not an entitlement.