What is happening with the 12g powerlet prices ?

What is happening with the 12g powerlet prices ?

June 1st, 2017, 8:55 pm #1

Has spring done sprung carrying the price of powerlets along with it ? Last week you could buy a 40 pack on eBay for $11. Check it out now. 40 bucks. I personally like the convenience, size and weight of the the little tanks. I did find a guy in Arizona selling them right, about .33 each with free shipping for an order of 150. That seemed like a lot of powerlets to me until I figured out that I can go through about 5 on any given day. Yeah, I know. That's a lot of days shooting, but hey, I won't be going to the store every few days buying more. I'll still be shooting. 😀
Now before we get all that "hate and discontent fan mail" here. Let me say that I do have 2 air rifles and a pistol running bulk co2. I know the cost factors as well as you. I simply gave my opinion of the lowly powerlet.

From what I can decipher, Walmart isn't even offering the 40 pack today.

Mitch

June 2nd, 2017, 12:47 pm #2

Drew Bickers used to sell military grade co2 carts at a nice price. I have bought a few hundred from him and they are real good carts. I don't know if he still sells them or not.

Bob in WV

June 2nd, 2017, 6:00 pm #3

Is Mr. Bickers a vendor on here ? Any contact info on him? I think that I may to find out more. 😏

Thanks,