What ahout this wowie

What ahout this wowie

May 31st, 2011, 3:41 am #1

As you probley now, i am from Sweden, so my English is not that so good. I bought this DVD mowie, for some time agoge. It is a western film, with Tommy Lee Lones, and Robert Duvall. And as i love airgus, and blackpowder guns, this momie. Lönsome dowe. Is just great.What do you think?. Maybe the wrong thread. Tommy.

May 31st, 2011, 5:34 am #2

Excellent Series!!!

Regards,

Tony

May 31st, 2011, 2:04 pm #3

As you probley now, i am from Sweden, so my English is not that so good. I bought this DVD mowie, for some time agoge. It is a western film, with Tommy Lee Lones, and Robert Duvall. And as i love airgus, and blackpowder guns, this momie. Lönsome dowe. Is just great.What do you think?. Maybe the wrong thread. Tommy.
I love old westerns and that one is right there at the top of the heap.

Bob in WV

Never get in a hurry, it only slows you down.

May 31st, 2011, 5:49 pm #4

and one great movie. It is also in my collection with another favorite, 'Shane'.

Carl

May 31st, 2011, 8:30 pm #5

great movie, I used to have it on VHS