THE DOMINO EFFECT.......

THE DOMINO EFFECT.......

July 30th, 2012, 5:11 pm #1

My head is spinning, my eyes hurt, my tired little fingers are worked nearly to the bone!!!! Not really but EXACTLY like Rob stated below a small section of INTEGRABASE extrusion could be used to mount one of those inexpensive ($10.00) Globe front sights from Pyramyd... Also on the rifle a small section can be used to mount a Peep Sight on the rear... My first choice is the Williams FP-GR-TK(expensive), second Pyramyd has an inexpensive Peep ($29.99) made by Air Venturi.. Soooo combine the Williams with the Globe front on this FULL LENGTH RAIL AND INTEGRABASE SCOPE MOUNT... This base will also accept all of those EXPENSIVE modular sights designed for the AR15/M16 platform, as well as other optics lazers etc.... Greg
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

Ballistic Enterprises #1 513 490 0035 "GO BALLISTIC!!!!" BE#1

July 30th, 2012, 5:21 pm #2

Cut the picatinny notches all the way from breach to muzzle and add some mil-spec rail on the forearm and it's the 392 Socom!

Anything that is complex is not useful and anything that is useful is simple
- Mikhail Kalashnikov

July 30th, 2012, 6:04 pm #3

July 30th, 2012, 6:31 pm #4

Cut the picatinny notches all the way from breach to muzzle and add some mil-spec rail on the forearm and it's the 392 Socom!

Anything that is complex is not useful and anything that is useful is simple
- Mikhail Kalashnikov
Seriously? really? that is kick ass!

So since no one else has asked yet..... Greg whats the damage to my wallet gonna be, and how long will it take the riverboat and ponies to get it to the Lab?

Looks cool (even if it aint red.....) and it really helps the lines of the gun.

Awesome work Greg!

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

July 30th, 2012, 6:55 pm #5

My head is spinning, my eyes hurt, my tired little fingers are worked nearly to the bone!!!! Not really but EXACTLY like Rob stated below a small section of INTEGRABASE extrusion could be used to mount one of those inexpensive ($10.00) Globe front sights from Pyramyd... Also on the rifle a small section can be used to mount a Peep Sight on the rear... My first choice is the Williams FP-GR-TK(expensive), second Pyramyd has an inexpensive Peep ($29.99) made by Air Venturi.. Soooo combine the Williams with the Globe front on this FULL LENGTH RAIL AND INTEGRABASE SCOPE MOUNT... This base will also accept all of those EXPENSIVE modular sights designed for the AR15/M16 platform, as well as other optics lazers etc.... Greg
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]

July 30th, 2012, 7:01 pm #6

If the regular base is $50 I think you've about tripled the price of a Benji rifle even if you do no other mods! LOL

Still looks pretty cool though!

I plink, therefore I am.

July 30th, 2012, 7:23 pm #7

The problem is... it's not a problem for me to make it for me... the problem is to actually bring a needed or WANTED product to market... Andy, I have an INTEGRABASE Scoutmount with 'Baked enamel Finish'(spray painted and baked in the toaster oven) ready to send to you but I haven't found an appropriate shim material setup... If you want me to send it and you can work out the spacer or wait until I get something figured out is up to you.... Greg

July 30th, 2012, 7:51 pm #8

If the regular base is $50 I think you've about tripled the price of a Benji rifle even if you do no other mods! LOL

Still looks pretty cool though!

I plink, therefore I am.

July 31st, 2012, 12:15 am #9

The problem is... it's not a problem for me to make it for me... the problem is to actually bring a needed or WANTED product to market... Andy, I have an INTEGRABASE Scoutmount with 'Baked enamel Finish'(spray painted and baked in the toaster oven) ready to send to you but I haven't found an appropriate shim material setup... If you want me to send it and you can work out the spacer or wait until I get something figured out is up to you.... Greg

I thought you had found some tubing that worked?

I plink, therefore I am.