The Benji 397 creation giveaway. Randy, please read.

The Benji 397 creation giveaway. Randy, please read.

May 24th, 2012, 4:02 am #1

Alright, the gun was posted for trade and what not on the classifeids. Some of you know that I am starting a new career out in D.C., one of which many LEO dream to get, the pinnacle of law enforcement. Can't really discuss much about it, other than the assignment given to me: Anti-Terrorism Task Force assignment. As so much has been learned here over the few years I have been aboard, it is only necessary to give back to the forum members the ideas have been absorbed from.

Growing up a poor kid, never thought much about what life would be like as an adult, let alone the path chosen when an adult. Not having much to do, not much to tinker with, no creative outlets to explore, and certainly not the best role models around, I would like for those to enter the contest who have little in the way of airguns, but that is your honor to follow as I have no checks and balances to ensure such a thing. Anyone is welcomed to enter, but be fair to the less fortunate folks with yourself whom may be entering. In other words, if you are someone that has a plethora of airguns, be considerate and not get greedy to the cause here.

I have to thin things out to prepare for the next 8 months of intense training here in the U.S. and abroad. During that time, things will be in storage limbo to ease some of the worry my wife has about all this. She doesn't need to be worried about non essential things such as airguns. What isn't needed simply isn't needed.

Needles to say, regardless how some may feel about it, I am truly honored in my selection for the job. Finally, after two years of investigations into my life.

Here's the deal. If Randy says it is okay to do, I am simply requesting any number between 1 and 1000 to be guessed. This is provided that Randy gives the go to do it. If two people guess the exact number, they will be contacted and another drawing will be conducted between the two. If no one guesses the number spot on, the person nearest to the number wins. If Randy is down with this, I will give him my selected number before the drawing is started so there can be confidence in the contest honesty.

Before you guys begin sending the emails, let Randy chime in. Then, I will chime in to lay out the start and end times of the contest.

Sound fair, gang?

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

May 24th, 2012, 4:11 am #2

i was thinking of asking if you'd want to trade one of my own creations for that 397 but this will be fun (btw my creation is not an airgun) i'll send you an extra email about that

May 24th, 2012, 8:08 am #3

Alright, the gun was posted for trade and what not on the classifeids. Some of you know that I am starting a new career out in D.C., one of which many LEO dream to get, the pinnacle of law enforcement. Can't really discuss much about it, other than the assignment given to me: Anti-Terrorism Task Force assignment. As so much has been learned here over the few years I have been aboard, it is only necessary to give back to the forum members the ideas have been absorbed from.

Growing up a poor kid, never thought much about what life would be like as an adult, let alone the path chosen when an adult. Not having much to do, not much to tinker with, no creative outlets to explore, and certainly not the best role models around, I would like for those to enter the contest who have little in the way of airguns, but that is your honor to follow as I have no checks and balances to ensure such a thing. Anyone is welcomed to enter, but be fair to the less fortunate folks with yourself whom may be entering. In other words, if you are someone that has a plethora of airguns, be considerate and not get greedy to the cause here.

I have to thin things out to prepare for the next 8 months of intense training here in the U.S. and abroad. During that time, things will be in storage limbo to ease some of the worry my wife has about all this. She doesn't need to be worried about non essential things such as airguns. What isn't needed simply isn't needed.

Needles to say, regardless how some may feel about it, I am truly honored in my selection for the job. Finally, after two years of investigations into my life.

Here's the deal. If Randy says it is okay to do, I am simply requesting any number between 1 and 1000 to be guessed. This is provided that Randy gives the go to do it. If two people guess the exact number, they will be contacted and another drawing will be conducted between the two. If no one guesses the number spot on, the person nearest to the number wins. If Randy is down with this, I will give him my selected number before the drawing is started so there can be confidence in the contest honesty.

Before you guys begin sending the emails, let Randy chime in. Then, I will chime in to lay out the start and end times of the contest.

Sound fair, gang?

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

May 24th, 2012, 1:29 pm #4

So Randy, please respond.
Thanks
Ray

May 24th, 2012, 3:15 pm #5

Sound fair, gang?

Very Generous of you!

I'm sitting this one out. Let some one else have a shot at it!

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

May 24th, 2012, 4:59 pm #6

Sound fair, gang?

and good luck with the new job. If you accept prayers, I am sure many of us will be happy to contribute them!

Jeff

May 24th, 2012, 6:30 pm #7

Sound fair, gang?

First and foremost, Congratulations and Good luck on your new adventure!

This raffle will be fun to watch. I hope someone deserving gets it and that it sparks a lifelong passion for air-gunning in him or her!!!

Rich

May 25th, 2012, 7:44 pm #8

So Randy, please respond.
Thanks
Ray
Picturing the professor in "Ferris Beuler's Day Off"

:D

Jeff

May 27th, 2012, 7:15 pm #9

Sound fair, gang?

Always glad to have someone do this kind of thing....

Randy

http://www.adventuresinairguns.com