thank you moderators

thank you moderators

December 5th, 2011, 2:47 pm #1

thank you moderators for letting me post here. ive got lots to learn. im currently beating the snots out of titans. my name is joe, i enjoy airgunning. its cool , just a quick hello. im retired and shoot nearly every day. i still have to get used to this forum lay out . but howdy.

joe

December 5th, 2011, 4:18 pm #2

this is a comfortable place.

December 5th, 2011, 4:18 pm #3

thank you moderators for letting me post here. ive got lots to learn. im currently beating the snots out of titans. my name is joe, i enjoy airgunning. its cool , just a quick hello. im retired and shoot nearly every day. i still have to get used to this forum lay out . but howdy.

joe
also. I don't get any better, just shoot more. LOL!

ART

December 5th, 2011, 6:10 pm #4

it acually gets costly art especially since theres nothing better to do than burn time...hee hee... visa loves me.

joe.

December 5th, 2011, 10:59 pm #5

joe
For me its been 3 yrs bein a Paper Punchin Plinker and I aint bored yet.

December 6th, 2011, 4:24 am #6

joe
Do tell!

Pics? Targets?

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

December 6th, 2011, 11:53 am #7

rats doves. cans. or anything that moves.....i currently have one with over 5000 rnds through, as far a photos ? trying to figure that out.........

December 10th, 2011, 2:02 am #8

www.photobucket.com

upload your image there (resize it down in size for faster loading)

Copy the IMG line under the photo and cut and paste it here...pic should show up.

Randy

http://www.adventuresinairguns.com