so whats the diameter of an FX pump?

May 24th, 2012, 6:17 pm #1

phil, is that pump you have from an fx gun or is it from a floor/hand pump

May 24th, 2012, 7:19 pm #2

May 24th, 2012, 8:32 pm #3

LOL

May 25th, 2012, 2:15 am #4

phil, is that pump you have from an fx gun or is it from a floor/hand pump
I believe it is the pump you may have had at one time. Got it from Sgt. Pabon. Floor pump, pcp pump. Cut all the tubes down, new seals. Works like a champ. Will be the ultimate MSP soulution we have been discussing here. Very low effort at 3k psi. Very low compared to any pumper out there that is. Throw is a lever to further reduce the overall effort. Hence the FX Indy. Sweeps a large volume of air too.

The idea is just like the Indy. Will have a fill nipple and said pump. fill from pump or external air source, or top off after a few pumps. Again, just like the Indy.

Edit: Sorry, Trev. I thought it was Rob. I tink it was the pump Rob had at one time. Sorry to have confused anyone! Oops! Attenntion to details. Attention to details, Philip.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."
Last edited by Duane30 on May 25th, 2012, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 25th, 2012, 2:16 am #5

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

May 25th, 2012, 7:55 am #6

I believe it is the pump you may have had at one time. Got it from Sgt. Pabon. Floor pump, pcp pump. Cut all the tubes down, new seals. Works like a champ. Will be the ultimate MSP soulution we have been discussing here. Very low effort at 3k psi. Very low compared to any pumper out there that is. Throw is a lever to further reduce the overall effort. Hence the FX Indy. Sweeps a large volume of air too.

The idea is just like the Indy. Will have a fill nipple and said pump. fill from pump or external air source, or top off after a few pumps. Again, just like the Indy.

Edit: Sorry, Trev. I thought it was Rob. I tink it was the pump Rob had at one time. Sorry to have confused anyone! Oops! Attenntion to details. Attention to details, Philip.