Sheridan C9 Mount

Sheridan C9 Mount

May 4th, 2012, 11:49 pm #1

I have a 1967 Sheridan C9 Bluestreak that I am trying to get prepared for my dad for squirrels and rabbits. He is 65 years old and needs a decent scope for this purpose. What I am having trouble with is finding information on a good mount for this thing. I have an older 2 piece plastic mount but it slides up and down the barrel and it seems the newer weaver mounts cant be fitted to these older Sheridan rifles.

Any suggestions on what mount I should use?

May 5th, 2012, 3:49 am #2

http://ujays.net/sheridan.html

I think he had one of the old mounts in the for sale section last time i checked

May 5th, 2012, 4:23 am #3

I have a 1967 Sheridan C9 Bluestreak that I am trying to get prepared for my dad for squirrels and rabbits. He is 65 years old and needs a decent scope for this purpose. What I am having trouble with is finding information on a good mount for this thing. I have an older 2 piece plastic mount but it slides up and down the barrel and it seems the newer weaver mounts cant be fitted to these older Sheridan rifles.

Benjamin 4pc mounts will work, except for the Weaver part.
I use Weaver .22 dovetail rings though. I use a pistol scope.

I plink, therefore I am.

May 5th, 2012, 5:41 pm #4

You risk messing up the barrel he set me up. I cant remember what its called, its the way to go though. Call him I think he is still around.

May 9th, 2012, 1:30 am #5

fine piece of engineering.

Google it.

God bless,

Farmer

May 9th, 2012, 6:15 pm #6

Unfortunately the INTEGRABASE only fits on current model Benjamin and Sheridan rifles. The '60's Sheridans have a flat top receiver (totally different cross section than the new ones).
If he comes out with the scout version he was talking about it will work on a vintage rifle as the barrel is the same OD as the current one.

I plink, therefore I am.