Problem with HPA to XT

Problem with HPA to XT

January 13th, 2012, 3:31 pm #1

Hi Guys!

Here's the Situation I went to loacal Paintball shop,bought a Ninja 13ci tank
to use HPA in my 2250XT He filled it for free(this time!)

I went home to try the XT First off I had to remove Stock to Put tank & (AS to PB)adapter on gun Putting adapter first Then when Putting tank & turning in to adapter,I Lost all my air in tank!

Yikes,Now what? Should I Take tank & rifle to PB shop & explain what happened(What I did?)

Is ther a remedy to this? Any Help is Appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

Mario

January 13th, 2012, 5:14 pm #2

adapter on the gun first before you put the bottle on then install the bottle. I did the same thing the first time and after I installed the adapter on the gun first I had no more problems.

January 13th, 2012, 5:34 pm #3

That's what I did!

Took off XT stock,because Gauge on Bottle didn't fit to ti turn in ,if stock was in Place!

Then I screwed in the Adapter to Gun then screwed in the Bottle. All was fine till the Bottle was Pierced then pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! till it was all gone!

I thought I explained that in Post!

Mario

January 13th, 2012, 6:17 pm #4

just did a quick read. Make sure your adapter is on tight and screw your bottle on quick. Not really sure other than that. Unless your o-ring on the bottle is bad.
Last edited by Yellowdman on January 13th, 2012, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 13th, 2012, 6:19 pm #5

you might try cocking your gun first. I have to do that because I run really light valve springs.

Where is the air leaking from?

other than that I don't know unless I can see your gun.
Last edited by Yellowdman on January 13th, 2012, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 13th, 2012, 6:28 pm #6

I did cock Gun first,because I do that when I put on the AS Bottle,Dave

Maybe I wasn't Fast enough turning it....?

Did you check your email Lately for the rest of the Crow Mag Pellet Mushrooms?

Pretty Awesome I thought! Oh BTW...Thanks!

Mario
Last edited by Pumpmeister on January 16th, 2012, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 13th, 2012, 6:36 pm #7

thing, check the seal between your adapter and the AS block, if you over tighten the adapter there's a chance you can split that seal.

your adapter could be bad - I've read someone else had a problem with their adapter being machined to big inside for the bottle o-ring to seal.

yes I saw the email - those were awesome!

January 13th, 2012, 6:44 pm #8

I notice when I use the AS(co2) sometines there's gas right at that hole on left side
of AS block But not for long!

I din't Overtighten it Just snugged it.... Always careful!

The Pellet on right in Pic was cut past the head,top of skirt! I have a New Plan
cut, Size,add a # 2 shot pellet The Fill with Birthday candle wax! Making some today!
for the .22 & .25!

Mario

January 13th, 2012, 11:17 pm #9

Plug the holes you see on the side of the AS block that's on the gun. Those are bleed off holes and are there so you can safely take the bottle off. When you unscrew your tank with pressure in it make sure the adapter turns and comes off with the tank and that will allow the pressure to bleed off so you don't have your tank getting launched off and possibly causing some serious harm. You need to make sure when screwing on the tanks that you need to twist them on quick and also with HPA the pressure is higher and makes for more resistance once the regulator pin gets opened up so twist harder so the bottle gos on better.
Last edited by Yellowdman on January 13th, 2012, 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 13th, 2012, 11:21 pm #10

I notice when I use the AS(co2) sometines there's gas right at that hole on left side
of AS block But not for long!

I din't Overtighten it Just snugged it.... Always careful!

The Pellet on right in Pic was cut past the head,top of skirt! I have a New Plan
cut, Size,add a # 2 shot pellet The Fill with Birthday candle wax! Making some today!
for the .22 & .25!

Mario
Wait till later tonight I'll go home and try to post a video on here so you can see what I'm talking about. I'm not sure what time I'll be home though.