Phil 1978bday

Phil 1978bday

November 12th, 2011, 10:12 pm #1

you have mail buddy.. on a side note whats the o.d of the p17 barrel , will a 1377 barrel work

November 12th, 2011, 11:10 pm #2

Yeah, got the mail - thanks!

Only three submissions thus far: Bobby, Andrew, and you.

A 1377 barrel will only work by modification of the "slide" of the P17. The faux ejection port needs to be milled out along with the barrel retainer section, and a 7/16" hole needs to be drilled through the front of where the current stock barrel resides. Hand tools can do this job very nicely.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

November 12th, 2011, 11:19 pm #3

that was the same situation with the 1088, simple sanding and drilling.. dan house and andy should be submitting soon, spoke to dan 2day, and sean needs to submit, as well as tony if he ever got started

November 12th, 2011, 11:48 pm #4

I submitted today. I'm Andrew.

I plink, therefore I am.

November 13th, 2011, 12:03 am #5

im an idiot

November 13th, 2011, 3:17 am #6

you have mail buddy.. on a side note whats the o.d of the p17 barrel , will a 1377 barrel work
The new 7/16" Crosman barrel will need a section turned down to allow the steel strap a place to hold it secure.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

November 14th, 2011, 5:58 am #7

Yeah, got the mail - thanks!

Only three submissions thus far: Bobby, Andrew, and you.

A 1377 barrel will only work by modification of the "slide" of the P17. The faux ejection port needs to be milled out along with the barrel retainer section, and a 7/16" hole needs to be drilled through the front of where the current stock barrel resides. Hand tools can do this job very nicely.

oy. I read Phil;s email wrong and naturally it bounced. Helps to _read_ it.....

But I beleive its gone this time

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic