P-rod trigger spring?

P-rod trigger spring?

April 8th, 2012, 7:25 pm #1

Ok, so Ive had it 2 days, and of course had to take the trigger apart. Lost the safety ball, naturally, but during reassembly, cuz I know its popping out when you tear it down......and there is an extra spring under the sear to trigger linkage bit, that Id dint know was there till I lifted it out. And now dotn know where it hooks back on to, and the manual does a great job of explaining how to adjust but doesnt mention that particular spring.....I should mention that anyone famaliar with the 22xx/13xx trigger will be right at home, aforementioned spring not withstanding.....

So wheres that spring hook on to? Crosman doenst have the EVP diagram on the site (yet), and its not visible in any foto Ive found of the trigger group.....

TIA

dan

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

April 8th, 2012, 7:40 pm #2

http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-fo ... pic=6758.0

TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

April 8th, 2012, 8:05 pm #3

looks like the spring "legs" want to live under the link and between the stage screws.....

I'll try it.....

April 9th, 2012, 12:06 am #4

to the .edu addy in your profile. let me know if it helps

opps , had to send a second one , forgot the attatchment.

Buster
\\\ X ////
one step closer to the ultimate goal
Last edited by threex4 on April 9th, 2012, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

April 9th, 2012, 12:56 am #5

Ok, so Ive had it 2 days, and of course had to take the trigger apart. Lost the safety ball, naturally, but during reassembly, cuz I know its popping out when you tear it down......and there is an extra spring under the sear to trigger linkage bit, that Id dint know was there till I lifted it out. And now dotn know where it hooks back on to, and the manual does a great job of explaining how to adjust but doesnt mention that particular spring.....I should mention that anyone famaliar with the 22xx/13xx trigger will be right at home, aforementioned spring not withstanding.....

So wheres that spring hook on to? Crosman doenst have the EVP diagram on the site (yet), and its not visible in any foto Ive found of the trigger group.....

TIA

dan

April 9th, 2012, 3:18 pm #6

TIA

dan

the drawings cleared it right up... now to find that little ball, or hehe, more likely, rob one from another trigger....

April 9th, 2012, 11:09 pm #7

down to about 1/4" in length with the head.

Use that instead of the safety ball .. kinda of like a tiny plunger. Use a spot of grease to keep it in place for the next time you disassemble it.

Mike T.

---+---

April 10th, 2012, 4:31 am #8

Thats brilliant! cheap and easy

Thanx!