Just recently bought a TOW 20" .25 acp liner and a PC77 "Black" Pistol
1. FT Piston(adj.) & FT Valve(Modded)
2. Long Steel Breech(also an RJM "Riser" Breech)
3. .22 Long Probe & Bolt Handle
4. Alum. Stock(tube) for Replacing End cap @ rear of tube
5. 1/4" Poly tube for Transfer Port(Lengthening)
6. Williams WGRS Peep Sight for .22 Grooves & (Tru-glo type) FO Sight(Stock for AS2250XT)
I will be keeping Black Forearm & Grips
Any Ideas or Assitance are Appreciated Feel Free to Critique or Help!
P.S. on the Bolt probe,would a Flo -Thru be better?
Different makes of pellet have differing skirt depths.
A 'Probe Bolt' will set the different makes of pellet at different depths into your barrel.
A 'Flow-Thru' sets all pellets too the same depth because it pushes on the back end of the skirt
and not on the inside of the skirt.
So no matter what the skirt depth is all pellets are set to the same consistant depth
in the barrel.
All my Crosmans since the early 70'tys use a 'Thru-Bolt',any tunes I do for people get one unless they specifically ask for a 'Probe Bolt'....Nobody has ever asked for a 'Probe Bolt'.....Yet!
P.S. Sorry about the poor pic.
Aim to Shoot. Shoot to win.