New 112....

New 112....

January 23rd, 2011, 1:43 am #1

I've been sidelined again. I keep buying classics that I plan to mod,but when I get them they look too nice to change. I do want a trigger shoe on her though. Rick we might have to wait a while before I order grips. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Thejohnair on January 23rd, 2011, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 23rd, 2011, 2:18 am #2

Those Crosman plumbing guns are the bomb. No need for mods - they're hot enough stock. Maybe a light radius of the exhaust port on the valve and some sear polishing but that's all that's needed.

"but I'll be needin' that gun, fer squirrels and such."

January 23rd, 2011, 1:54 pm #3

I've been sidelined again. I keep buying classics that I plan to mod,but when I get them they look too nice to change. I do want a trigger shoe on her though. Rick we might have to wait a while before I order grips. Thanks for looking.

I grew up shooting one of those and still have it. My dad had one back in the day and I used to love to shoot rats with it. Darn thing was crazy accurate and powerful too. It finally gave up the ghost and sat around for many years. Dad had given it to me and I just hung onto it for nostalgia reasons. One day while in Kmart I saw a Crosman airgun and got the 1-800# off the box and called Crosman and ask if they could repair my old 112. They said they did not have parts but pointed me in the direction of Ron Sauls. I sent the old girl out to Ron and she came back shooting great. I also bought a new tank from Ron. It started a love affair all over with airguns for me. That was about ten or more years ago. Many airguns have been added to the fold since then and I have met the best people and had a great time in this hobby.

Bob in WV

Never get in a hurry, it only slows you down.