Just heard Crosman is discontinuing the .22 premiers!

Just heard Crosman is discontinuing the .22 premiers!

January 28th, 2009, 2:41 am #1

My guns shoot them as well or better than anything else on the market! Can't beleive they're coming out with a new rifle and taking their Boxes of premiers away! We need to rally and see if we can change their minds!

s/f

Jamie

January 28th, 2009, 2:43 am #2

but i just got my 22xx!

January 28th, 2009, 2:43 am #3

My guns shoot them as well or better than anything else on the market! Can't beleive they're coming out with a new rifle and taking their Boxes of premiers away! We need to rally and see if we can change their minds!

s/f

Jamie
The same thing happened a few years back IIRC and the airgun community did get Crosman to change their mind.
Joe

January 28th, 2009, 3:01 am #4

... such as they told me when they dropped the 500 pack wadcutters some time back "we did an analysis blah blah blah and decided they didn't sell well so we decided to discontinue them ...", in short, screw all you airgunners.

Plain and simple: BS

They're either bending their knees under pressure from unknown sources, or they're leaning towards shoving the non-lead crap down our throats ...

It's like Chrysler and GM building a bunch of cars, then not making spare parts to keep them running "because spare parts are not selling well"

Grill, flame, and toast me if you want to for blasting at Crosman, but I've been hanging around retail businesses for over 20 years and I've seen and heard what really goes on behind the curtains and behind closed doors.

We need to really put some pressure on these people so they understand WE are in charge : no pellets ? = no airgunners, no sales, no profits
Last edited by Fidel_in_PR on January 28th, 2009, 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 28th, 2009, 3:01 am #5

s/f

Jamie
Lots of folks complained about the screw placement in the loading port of the plastic and steel breaches - so now we seem to have a confusing variety of before or behind the bolt screws and what fits where breaches.

Lots of folks complained about the CP's as well.

It's a good thing that my Benji's like the .22 CPHP's - guess I'll buy some more tins. My HW95 likes them too.

I worked a customer service job for a lot of years - if folks complain enough, they sometimes get an answer they don't want.
DaveK

January 28th, 2009, 3:07 am #6

... such as they told me when they dropped the 500 pack wadcutters some time back "we did an analysis blah blah blah and decided they didn't sell well so we decided to discontinue them ...", in short, screw all you airgunners.

Plain and simple: BS

They're either bending their knees under pressure from unknown sources, or they're leaning towards shoving the non-lead crap down our throats ...

It's like Chrysler and GM building a bunch of cars, then not making spare parts to keep them running "because spare parts are not selling well"

Grill, flame, and toast me if you want to for blasting at Crosman, but I've been hanging around retail businesses for over 20 years and I've seen and heard what really goes on behind the curtains and behind closed doors.

We need to really put some pressure on these people so they understand WE are in charge : no pellets ? = no airgunners, no sales, no profits
i donot shot 22 but i will call crosman if you like .better than that now about a letter on the from and we all put our names on it and send ti to them .maybe if we get all of us airgunner on the letter it might help .lets go for it. god bless george

January 28th, 2009, 3:09 am #7

s/f

Jamie
..not just with pellets. Simple enough, if Crosman doesn't want the good-inexpensive pellet market, someone else will get a chance at it.

January 28th, 2009, 3:18 am #8

s/f

Jamie
Maybe some individual can buy their dies and make only those pellets and nothing else. Could make a nice chunk of change for him that Crosman doen't need or want.
Last edited by Gristle on January 28th, 2009, 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

January 28th, 2009, 3:41 am #9

s/f

Jamie
Blame Bush.

January 28th, 2009, 4:41 am #10

n

"3 people can keep a secret if 2 are dead"