It's a start, modifying a 1377

February 20th, 2011, 6:54 pm #1

Crosman steel breech
Polished trigger, sear and hammer
Crosman shoulder stock
Black dyed forestock
Leapers 4x32 AO scope

Perfect for bagging my favorite backyard prey...Pepsi cans

Going for a slightly longer barrel and muzzle brake next.
Last edited by WestCoastFranky on February 20th, 2011, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 20th, 2011, 8:07 pm #2

I just came from my back door where I have been on the attack against the invading cedars
at the edge of the woods. One in particular is being quite stubborn have been hitting it
with both the .177 w/18" barrel and the .22 w/14" barrel. For some reason I keep pulling
my shots to the left side which is almost nonexistent in the particular area of attack,
must be from holding against the door frame to my right.

I see that you are on your way to having one of the most fun guns available. Are you
planning any internal mods? I like to shoot but enjoy the build as well if not more.

I BRAKE FOR BISCUITS

February 20th, 2011, 10:05 pm #3

Crosman steel breech
Polished trigger, sear and hammer
Crosman shoulder stock
Black dyed forestock
Leapers 4x32 AO scope

Perfect for bagging my favorite backyard prey...Pepsi cans

Going for a slightly longer barrel and muzzle brake next.

Franky,

Are you keeping it .177 Cal? That's Okay of you are, but if you wanted to go for Power
I'll have a 14" .22 Barrel on it's way if you want it $15 shipped. Let me know

Mario

February 21st, 2011, 8:09 am #4

I just came from my back door where I have been on the attack against the invading cedars
at the edge of the woods. One in particular is being quite stubborn have been hitting it
with both the .177 w/18" barrel and the .22 w/14" barrel. For some reason I keep pulling
my shots to the left side which is almost nonexistent in the particular area of attack,
must be from holding against the door frame to my right.

I see that you are on your way to having one of the most fun guns available. Are you
planning any internal mods? I like to shoot but enjoy the build as well if not more.

I BRAKE FOR BISCUITS
for now, I only use 3 to 5 pumps for the backyard. 3 pumps takes down cans nicely and 5 pumps give me a clean hole in paper targets.

I just want a longer barrel and muzzle brake for looks. I like airguns that look differently from firearms.

I really like how easy the gun is to work on. It's really fun to take it apart, make a change, and put it back together again and see the difference in performance.

February 25th, 2011, 3:04 am #5

Franky,

Are you keeping it .177 Cal? That's Okay of you are, but if you wanted to go for Power
I'll have a 14" .22 Barrel on it's way if you want it $15 shipped. Let me know

Mario
I am doing another 13xx in 22 and want to start with a 14" so if the OP doesnt want that barrell I will take it and throw in a few extra breech screws that I just got a hundred of for your trouble. Plus the asking price of course. email me.