I really like my EB22

I really like my EB22

March 27th, 2011, 8:19 pm #1

This EB22 is just the nicest gun - especially with a set of Rick's grips. I post this for those of us (like me) who have/had no idea just the size of an EB22. It is pictured under my 1377 with RB Grips. It is easy to operate, shoots accurately and is just a blast.

(Yes, that is a heating pad under my guns. It is 43 degrees here in NC today and when I want to shoot in the garage that heating pad is the greatest!)

March 27th, 2011, 11:43 pm #2

It never occurred to me to use a heating pad to keep my C02 pistols warm during the winter. Do you just get them warm and sit the pistols on the pad after so many shots?

Another nice C02 pistol is the venerable Crosman 150. It's a great size and balance and the dual-power setting is handy inside.

March 28th, 2011, 12:09 am #3

Exactly, warm them up and keep them warm. I generally shoot more than one CO2 pistol at a time, alternating them helps. Even non-CO2 pistols benefit from the heating pad, not to mention they're more comfortable warm.

I also have a propane heater when its real cold and the car's warmth goes away.

March 28th, 2011, 12:28 am #4

...for tanks I used an electric sock, black one. They run off of a 9v battery and work super well. I do mean a sock, as in for the foot.

"Well, I thought it was a rabbit but it turned out to be Bear Grylls in a rabbit hide."

March 28th, 2011, 6:00 pm #5

This EB22 is just the nicest gun - especially with a set of Rick's grips. I post this for those of us (like me) who have/had no idea just the size of an EB22. It is pictured under my 1377 with RB Grips. It is easy to operate, shoots accurately and is just a blast.

(Yes, that is a heating pad under my guns. It is 43 degrees here in NC today and when I want to shoot in the garage that heating pad is the greatest!)

just what I like, cheap to buy, cheap parts, and real easy to work on. You can tune them up a bit too. I've got a little space heater in the 'man cave', one of those oil-filled radiators. I like the set my CO2 guns on top of the heater for a minute or two.

March 29th, 2011, 4:43 am #6

Recently aquired a 1377 myself and considering various options for sights. Is that one of the Chinese (Fast Deer, etc.) rear sights on there? If so, did you have to modify anything to use it?

March 29th, 2011, 10:46 pm #7

Good eye! To notice the sight... Its an Industry Brand Rear Field Sight ($11 Archerairguns.com). And I drilled a very small hole into the Crosman front sight and inserted a piece of nail to allow for the height of the Industry Sight. Looks bad but shoots great!