Darren's 90 days promisse, not commited

Darren's 90 days promisse, not commited

November 24th, 2011, 9:18 pm #1

Today i wait one year for my custom Disco pistol from Darren's Pacific pellet guns.

Even his 90 days promisse, to get his orders ready for shipment, has'nt he commited.

I've emaild 'm today personal, as he always said, but you get it, not even a mail back to me. .

So i can only say, my believe in him is far, far gone, again now.
And can do nothing else then wait longer.

Darren, where are you men, and what are you do'ing with your custommers?
You can't just say stuff what you're not commit to get it done!
Or do you expect us, or me, to understand that?
Well i don't.

I come also from a family where we have our own buissineses, me myself had also a Courier buissiness.
But with us always was the custommer King!

You know that expresion?
Hope so. .

Guido
and guys ; please keep this thread clean of anny bad words to annybody, so it will not be removed (again).
Last edited by pistolmanGuido on November 24th, 2011, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 24th, 2011, 9:45 pm #2

its thanxgiving!

whatever your issues with Darren, itll keep till tomorrow.... have some turkey, watch some football and give thanx for what you have

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

November 24th, 2011, 10:55 pm #3

I think he lives in Holland, and Thanksgiving is a uniquely US holiday.

Meanwhile, by contrast, the principle of honest men keeping their word in business dealings is a pretty universal 24-7 thing.

Steve
Last edited by pneuguy on November 24th, 2011, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 24th, 2011, 11:00 pm #4

lmao!nt

November 25th, 2011, 2:51 am #5

And its still an American forum, Respect the Turkey man! I'm sorry you didn't get your gun yet Guido, hopefully by Christmas

November 25th, 2011, 11:19 am #6

its thanxgiving!

whatever your issues with Darren, itll keep till tomorrow.... have some turkey, watch some football and give thanx for what you have

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic
No Thanks(giving) in Holland or even Europe...
But;
i wish i could say THANKS to Darren for GIVING me my Pistol, or even a mail with an apoligy...

Guido

November 25th, 2011, 12:22 pm #7

took a thousand US dollars from you and not more or maybe you will see your gun this year or maybe in 2012 sometime --- there is lots of positive here, really

TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

November 25th, 2011, 3:55 pm #8

Today i wait one year for my custom Disco pistol from Darren's Pacific pellet guns.

Even his 90 days promisse, to get his orders ready for shipment, has'nt he commited.

I've emaild 'm today personal, as he always said, but you get it, not even a mail back to me. .

So i can only say, my believe in him is far, far gone, again now.
And can do nothing else then wait longer.

Darren, where are you men, and what are you do'ing with your custommers?
You can't just say stuff what you're not commit to get it done!
Or do you expect us, or me, to understand that?
Well i don't.

I come also from a family where we have our own buissineses, me myself had also a Courier buissiness.
But with us always was the custommer King!

You know that expresion?
Hope so. .

Guido
and guys ; please keep this thread clean of anny bad words to annybody, so it will not be removed (again).
And thought that I'd offer my perspective on the situation.

For starters, it is my opinion that if any "custom builder" demands payment in full before he begins work on a customer gun, then that "custom builder" cannot afford to be in the business - plain and simple. A perfect example of a custom builder that has the correct business ethic is DAQ - you pay nothing until your gun is ready to ship. I have been doing repairs and restorations on vintage and match grade guns for decades using this same business principal - you pay when your gun is finished, and ready for delivery.

When a (pardon the expression) fly-by-night "custom builder" has a customer's money, paid in full, up front, where is the builder's incentive to complete the job in a timely manner, or even at all? On the other hand, when a builder has some of his own money tied up in a custom build, it is to his benefit to deliver in a timely manner in order to recoup his investment and make his profit on that job.

I just had my roof re-shingled, and the contractor supplied all the materials, and did the work, based on the terms of our contract. When the work was completed to my satisfaction, the job was paid for in full. Everyone is happy. On the other hand, had the contractor demanded payment in full prior to beginning the job, I would have sought out another contractor - ie - taken my business elsewhere.

So IMO, any "custom builder" that demands payment in full before taking on the work, is an indication that one's money is very probably better spent with someone else - someone who is willing to put his own money down to prove confidence in his ability to back up his commitments.
Last edited by leonardj on November 25th, 2011, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 25th, 2011, 4:28 pm #9

well written sir. nt

November 25th, 2011, 5:42 pm #10

Steve