Crosman Titan Question..........

Crosman Titan Question..........

October 26th, 2011, 8:33 pm #1

I just ordered a Crosman Titan Nitro piston .22 that hasn't arrived yet.The factory cock assist or muzzle break @ the end of the barrel,is it removeable? Pressed on,grub screw,plastic or metal? Does anyone know?I might want to get a barrel shroud or a different muzzel break system. I'm like a little kid,as can't wait for it to come. Thank You...............

October 26th, 2011, 9:16 pm #2

has a screw on gizmo that holds/forces the rest of it in place. It acna ll be take off easily, if its the same setup

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

October 27th, 2011, 12:45 am #3

I just ordered a Crosman Titan Nitro piston .22 that hasn't arrived yet.The factory cock assist or muzzle break @ the end of the barrel,is it removeable? Pressed on,grub screw,plastic or metal? Does anyone know?I might want to get a barrel shroud or a different muzzel break system. I'm like a little kid,as can't wait for it to come. Thank You...............
It is a very nice steel metal muzzle brake held on by two grub screws and will slide right off. I read a post about sliding it out about 2" farther on the barrel to make cocking the rifle easier, but I think not seating it all the way on the barrel effected the accuracy for the worse.
Get an improved trigger. Dave

October 27th, 2011, 5:05 am #4

I've read that by extending the brake out a little more quites the rifle down a bit more which makes sense.More baffle volume. Does anyone know the barrel diameter of the Titan with out the break? Thanks Guys...............

December 6th, 2011, 8:29 pm #5

I found out it's 15mm O.D. titan barrel