Crosman's e-mail please...

Crosman's e-mail please...

October 12th, 2011, 3:25 pm #1

Hi,
I'm based in the UK and having a nightmare trying to buy fore stock screws for a Outdoorsman stock. They are coth 6/40 and the rear one is 1" and the front one is 5/8"

I want to buy them from Crosman directly. I have tried Crosman importer in the UK (A.S.I) but they can't help me. I would like them in stainless but have resigned myself to getting Crosman standard as anything is better than nothing. Can anybody help with Crosman's parts deptartment e-mail address? Thanks

October 12th, 2011, 4:14 pm #2

don't know about Crosman email, I just phone them.

If you want screws in stainless, I probably have what you need in stock, and if not I must often place orders for more stainless hardware.
Email me with your screw sizes, I can fix you up.

pacificpelletguns@gmail.com

October 12th, 2011, 4:35 pm #3

Hi,
I'm based in the UK and having a nightmare trying to buy fore stock screws for a Outdoorsman stock. They are coth 6/40 and the rear one is 1" and the front one is 5/8"

I want to buy them from Crosman directly. I have tried Crosman importer in the UK (A.S.I) but they can't help me. I would like them in stainless but have resigned myself to getting Crosman standard as anything is better than nothing. Can anybody help with Crosman's parts deptartment e-mail address? Thanks
they have a whole section of contacting them, and even some subsections for being a little more focused in the inquiry

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

October 14th, 2011, 5:12 pm #4

don't know about Crosman email, I just phone them.

If you want screws in stainless, I probably have what you need in stock, and if not I must often place orders for more stainless hardware.
Email me with your screw sizes, I can fix you up.

pacificpelletguns@gmail.com
The front socket head is 6/40 x 5/8" and the rear is 6/40 x 1"
Also looking for some short 8/32 trumpet socket head stainless screws to replace the philips, crossheads in the AS2250XT piercing block part no. AS2250-016(but I'm not sure of the exact length). I'm not sure about part numbers either as they are not shown in the drawings but they screw horizontal, left and right through the back of the tube into the piercing block. Thanks

October 15th, 2011, 8:47 pm #5

Where is a 6-40 screw on your gun ?
I have 6-32, 4-40, 4-48, 8-32 in several flavors, all stainless.

Email me, I fix you up if I can.