**CLOSED**Benji 397 Giveaway Entry **CLOSED**

**CLOSED**Benji 397 Giveaway Entry **CLOSED**

May 28th, 2012, 6:35 am #1

Okay, here it is. Remember, begins at 12 o'clock noon today and ends at midnight. Please do not enter early!!

Simply reply to this with your selected number between 1 and 1000.

Good luck!!

Edit: I am simple. Entry time is Eastern Standard Time, my time zone. Forgot this one little important element of time. Duh is me.

Regardless, some of you have entered early, unless you live on the other side of the planet.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."
Last edited by Duane30 on May 29th, 2012, 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 28th, 2012, 1:23 pm #2

236 nt

May 28th, 2012, 2:57 pm #3

Okay, here it is. Remember, begins at 12 o'clock noon today and ends at midnight. Please do not enter early!!

Good luck!!

Edit: I am simple. Entry time is Eastern Standard Time, my time zone. Forgot this one little important element of time. Duh is me.

Regardless, some of you have entered early, unless you live on the other side of the planet.

"The majority of things in our lives are created by folks no smarter than the rest. Afterall, the world is comprised, and operated by C average people intellctually, academically, and morally. These people are often the great pioneers that set the precedent for what excellence should be."

May 28th, 2012, 3:14 pm #4

Good luck!!

nt

May 28th, 2012, 3:18 pm #5

Good luck!!

I think we're all Bozos on this bus.

May 28th, 2012, 4:11 pm #6

Good luck!!

500 nt

May 28th, 2012, 4:19 pm #7

Good luck!!

my vote

May 28th, 2012, 4:19 pm #8

Good luck!!

May 28th, 2012, 4:23 pm #9

Steve

mxl

May 28th, 2012, 4:36 pm #10

Good luck!!

482 thanks.