bullpup stock , just cut

bullpup stock , just cut

October 24th, 2011, 10:20 pm #1

[/IMG]

needs 5 hrs of sanding and shaping it will be a rap.. and id like to thank the inventor of the orbital sander .
Last edited by robnewyork on October 24th, 2011, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 25th, 2011, 3:29 am #2

looks great.

October 25th, 2011, 5:00 am #3

[/IMG]

needs 5 hrs of sanding and shaping it will be a rap.. and id like to thank the inventor of the orbital sander .
truck bed liner or pink spray paint?

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

October 25th, 2011, 5:32 am #4

looks great.
it needs sanding and pistol grip shaping. spent 2 hrs today just cuting that , never mind the additionl time mating it to action.hellish really, i hate woodwork!!!!
Last edited by robnewyork on October 25th, 2011, 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 25th, 2011, 5:35 am #5

my 760 exploded tonight again.. what a p.o.s when it comes to reassebly.... anyway, stain is gona be the option.. as for the surplus of aluminum, in not even sure, this buildoff has me shot .5hrs just today, im losing it.

October 25th, 2011, 5:47 am #6

but this is where the learning starts.

Sucks? yes.  Consider it "lab time" and the cost of yer materials a"lab fee"

Try Woodburst.com for some awesome stain in a lot of colors

October 25th, 2011, 7:01 am #7

[/IMG]

I'm no expert so what kind of wood is that...? For some reason I've always wanted a forest green gun... I wish the NPSS came in wood so I could make it green...

October 25th, 2011, 7:12 am #8

See now... You made me regret not doing the 760 build off... It would have given me an excuse to get one of them HOT PINK 760s. I would have TRIED to make it look scary with a Rambo knife on the muzzle and a square heavy hammer head on the butt with all the tactical gadgets... LOL You know, in case that .177 pellet doesn't put that hog down and it charges... I ain't even cleaning the blood off either.. LOL

Killing a hog with a 760 using the pellet as bait... That would be classic...

October 25th, 2011, 2:39 pm #9

I'm no expert so what kind of wood is that...? For some reason I've always wanted a forest green gun... I wish the NPSS came in wood so I could make it green...
at home depot, easy to cut , easy to stain. and mostly just cheap.

October 25th, 2011, 2:53 pm #10

See now... You made me regret not doing the 760 build off... It would have given me an excuse to get one of them HOT PINK 760s. I would have TRIED to make it look scary with a Rambo knife on the muzzle and a square heavy hammer head on the butt with all the tactical gadgets... LOL You know, in case that .177 pellet doesn't put that hog down and it charges... I ain't even cleaning the blood off either.. LOL

Killing a hog with a 760 using the pellet as bait... That would be classic...
Dan adds red to all his guns , pink wouldnt hurt! what would be funnny is if someone posted on the yellow holding a deers antlers and having a pink 760 laying across the deer,and just take the 308 out of the picture , ppl would flip.. Of course markus does kill deer with 177 pcps bc its legal in his country.