BNM custom breech.

BNM custom breech.

March 17th, 2012, 11:03 pm #1

Just got my custom BNM breech installed on my AS2550XT that has been converted to HPA. Sergio machined my .25 caliber LW barrel to fit one of his awesome breeches. He also did a custom barrel band to fit my wooden forearm piece, picatinny rails, full barrel shroud and rear cocking bolt. Haven't got my Weaver mounts in yet so can't scope it and shoot it. Sergio does some fantastic work.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

March 17th, 2012, 11:19 pm #2

March 18th, 2012, 2:57 am #3

Just got my custom BNM breech installed on my AS2550XT that has been converted to HPA. Sergio machined my .25 caliber LW barrel to fit one of his awesome breeches. He also did a custom barrel band to fit my wooden forearm piece, picatinny rails, full barrel shroud and rear cocking bolt. Haven't got my Weaver mounts in yet so can't scope it and shoot it. Sergio does some fantastic work.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
one in the case also.
Who made the shroud??
Thanks.

March 18th, 2012, 3:21 am #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Can you link to his site? I would like to take a look at his work.

TIA

March 18th, 2012, 3:28 am #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
nice rig!
how's it shooting??

March 18th, 2012, 4:01 am #6

for the positive feedback. Both of these use M-Rod mags and that's why I like them so much.

March 18th, 2012, 4:03 am #7

one in the case also.
Who made the shroud??
Thanks.

the AS2550XT shroud from BNM Airguns. I think the pistol shroud was made by them also.

March 18th, 2012, 4:05 am #8

Can you link to his site? I would like to take a look at his work.

TIA

here you go

http://bnm111.hpage.co.in/index.html

March 18th, 2012, 4:08 am #9

nice rig!
how's it shooting??
to shoot it yet. I'm waiting on some Weaver style rings and I plan on mounting a 6X Bugbuster on it. I added a stronger hammer spring so I'm hoping to get a little more out of it. I'm eager to see what type of groups I get with this LW barrel.

March 19th, 2012, 6:45 pm #10

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Fantastic result, great looking breeches.

Can you give some details on the bipod and adaptor on the pistol.

Thanks
Ian