Black Rifle

Black Rifle

August 29th, 2011, 9:09 am #1

Ok, I was never into the military look but I guess I needed a break from woodworking, and got carried away.

Laser, TLR-1 streamlight, with a Muller APV scope. Tippman stock with Melon adaptor, cut down discovery tube, crosmods stock, grip, and trigger, Boss valve from Bryon & assoc,
Marauder Barrel, and a few aftermarket goodies.

I had a Venom Breech 10 shot on for a short time but was not getting the performance I should of. I believe the transfer port tube was leaking, causing me to have to increase spring tension unil it was trouble to cock. When I get a metal transfer port I will reinstall that breech and try it again.

Right now it's set up for 20 shots with and average of 700fps with a sd of 33. I have to get some shooting in at distance, only have 12 yards indoors but accuracy looks fine.

August 29th, 2011, 3:29 pm #2

nt

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

August 29th, 2011, 5:51 pm #3

dan is that what your 1400 looks like now????? nt

August 29th, 2011, 6:36 pm #4

heheh

but that gun is quite the standard to ascribe to!

and great inspiration tpo get it down

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

August 29th, 2011, 8:16 pm #5

Ok, I was never into the military look but I guess I needed a break from woodworking, and got carried away.

Laser, TLR-1 streamlight, with a Muller APV scope. Tippman stock with Melon adaptor, cut down discovery tube, crosmods stock, grip, and trigger, Boss valve from Bryon & assoc,

I had a Venom Breech 10 shot on for a short time but was not getting the performance I should of. I believe the transfer port tube was leaking, causing me to have to increase spring tension unil it was trouble to cock. When I get a metal transfer port I will reinstall that breech and try it again.

Right now it's set up for 20 shots with and average of 700fps with a sd of 33. I have to get some shooting in at distance, only have 12 yards indoors but accuracy looks fine.

..make the perforated foregrip/shroud?

August 29th, 2011, 8:51 pm #6

Joe the perforated foregrip is an aftermarket heat shield for a mossberg 500, Front shroud is the cut end from my discovery air tube, covers LDC from Mike T.

August 29th, 2011, 9:39 pm #7

Nice Job! I want one!!! ;^)