A 5 shot scratch built pistol.

A 5 shot scratch built pistol.

July 3rd, 2012, 9:45 pm #1

I am a single shot fan but a fellow airguner ask me to build him a pistol with a magazine. So I mod a 5 shot magazine I designed a few years ago for QB 78 rifles and convert the single shot pistol into a 5 shot repeater.
The magazine just clamp on the dovetail rail of the pistol and let drop a pellet in the breech each time I rotate the cylinder a click with my thumb. When out of ammo I simply remove the magazine and load it with 5 more pellets or replace it with a loaded one.

Pistol is nearly completed, just need to chronograph it but outside is freezing cold and CO2 is not shooting as hard as it should.

July 3rd, 2012, 11:11 pm #2

Last edited by robnewyork on July 3rd, 2012, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 4th, 2012, 2:13 am #3

I am a single shot fan but a fellow airguner ask me to build him a pistol with a magazine. So I mod a 5 shot magazine I designed a few years ago for QB 78 rifles and convert the single shot pistol into a 5 shot repeater.
The magazine just clamp on the dovetail rail of the pistol and let drop a pellet in the breech each time I rotate the cylinder a click with my thumb. When out of ammo I simply remove the magazine and load it with 5 more pellets or replace it with a loaded one.

Pistol is nearly completed, just need to chronograph it but outside is freezing cold and CO2 is not shooting as hard as it should.

Your work is amazing n/t

July 4th, 2012, 4:58 am #4

what is the Crosman connection?

July 6th, 2012, 11:46 pm #5

He is just a talented guy that wants to share his work. We might learn something from him that we may be able to use on our pistols and rifles.

Although this is a Crosman forum...it does not say on the forum rules that EVERYTHING HAS TO BE CROSMAN.

ernie