760 sidepumper spy photo (its alive !!!!!!!!!)

760 sidepumper spy photo (its alive !!!!!!!!!)

October 15th, 2011, 2:38 am #1

[/IMG]

YES, ITS WELED , AND YES , THE WALL OF THE COMP TUBE HELD UP AND DID NOT WARP AT ALL , AND YES , IT PUMPS AND HOLDS AIR.. DOWNFALL, ITS KINDA UGLY AND NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP AND REPAINTED, ALSO, THE PUMP ARM AND FOREARM WILL BE EXTENDED ANOTHER 8 INCHES OR SO TO MAKE PUMPING A BREEZE, WHEN IT HAS A STOCK , IT WILL LOOK BETTER. THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND TECNICAL INSIGHT .

we choose to build a sidelever 760 in this decade and do the other things
, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.""
Last edited by robnewyork on October 15th, 2011, 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

October 15th, 2011, 7:09 am #2

Very nice! I knew you could do it..! So what direction are you planning on going with the cosmetics...? That plate almost looks military tactical...

October 15th, 2011, 8:49 am #3

[/IMG]

YES, ITS WELED , AND YES , THE WALL OF THE COMP TUBE HELD UP AND DID NOT WARP AT ALL , AND YES , IT PUMPS AND HOLDS AIR.. DOWNFALL, ITS KINDA UGLY AND NEEDS TO BE CLEANED UP AND REPAINTED, ALSO, THE PUMP ARM AND FOREARM WILL BE EXTENDED ANOTHER 8 INCHES OR SO TO MAKE PUMPING A BREEZE, WHEN IT HAS A STOCK , IT WILL LOOK BETTER. THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT AND TECNICAL INSIGHT .

we choose to build a sidelever 760 in this decade and do the other things
, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.""
No more creeping to worry about and you have one of a kind.

October 15th, 2011, 12:22 pm #4

yes, the creep freaked me out so I had my friend chin attack it with the MiG welder on lower amperage..We let it cool down in between beads .now onto making this thing a bullpup lol.

October 15th, 2011, 12:26 pm #5

Very nice! I knew you could do it..! So what direction are you planning on going with the cosmetics...? That plate almost looks military tactical...
it has all different angled slots in it , Chin found it at his shop last night and trimmed it for this application, I have no idea what the plate was made for.Next step is a trigger linkage to the new trigger, reinforcoing the reciever a little bit ,then making the stock , then making new barrel mounts, then adding intermounts for the scope , and I dont know what else! lol 30 days left and i feel good that the hardest task is behind me.