1377 Sniper kit

1377 Sniper kit

January 9th, 2011, 6:14 pm #1

So Ive been working on getting all the parts for our kit together and they are finally done except for our trigger assembly which will be done this week.The basic rundown is that you will be able to purchase each part by itself,such as breech,stock,grips barrel tube etc. So if you want to build a gun or are in the process and just need a different source for various parts that are actually available your in luck.You can build it however you would like, long, short,pistol, carbine.The breech is 6061 with integrated picatiny scope rail and extra wide opening for loading and also has enough rise to allow for an 1.5 inch shroud.Our triggers are set up as a adjustable two stage and have a very light trigger pull for better accuracy and feel. Breechs etc, will come with all hardware for mounting directly to you gun. All parts will come raw unless specified otherwise so you can anno. whatever color or polish and modify to your liking. We can do custom work, gun builds and mods and full prep for accuracy etc.,or anno to your specs.Heres a few pics of some of the parts available. Ill post up some custom anno pics when i get a chance.we should have a website up soon but in the meantime just drop me an email for questions and pricing. voltageproducts@aol.com

January 9th, 2011, 6:39 pm #2

Bra-@%$&'n-Vo. That looks beautiful, my 1377 has been stock for too long...Hmm..

January 9th, 2011, 8:02 pm #3

So Ive been working on getting all the parts for our kit together and they are finally done except for our trigger assembly which will be done this week.The basic rundown is that you will be able to purchase each part by itself,such as breech,stock,grips barrel tube etc. So if you want to build a gun or are in the process and just need a different source for various parts that are actually available your in luck.You can build it however you would like, long, short,pistol, carbine.The breech is 6061 with integrated picatiny scope rail and extra wide opening for loading and also has enough rise to allow for an 1.5 inch shroud.Our triggers are set up as a adjustable two stage and have a very light trigger pull for better accuracy and feel. Breechs etc, will come with all hardware for mounting directly to you gun. All parts will come raw unless specified otherwise so you can anno. whatever color or polish and modify to your liking. We can do custom work, gun builds and mods and full prep for accuracy etc.,or anno to your specs.Heres a few pics of some of the parts available. Ill post up some custom anno pics when i get a chance.we should have a website up soon but in the meantime just drop me an email for questions and pricing. voltageproducts@aol.com

nt.

January 9th, 2011, 8:33 pm #4

will them grips fit a stock 1322/1377 set up?? and how much??
Larry

plink, plink, plink!!!

January 9th, 2011, 9:04 pm #5

We make our grips specifically for our trigger frame. So without some heavy moding they wont fit the stock frame,but anything can be done.

January 10th, 2011, 12:21 am #6

Sent you an eMail about this. nt

January 10th, 2011, 2:53 pm #7

and nicely executed too.

Last edited by CO222 on January 10th, 2011, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 10th, 2011, 9:00 pm #8

I love it when we get a new player in the game! I hope you can keep up with the demand. Other parts makers are not taking any new orders because they are hobbyists. Such a shame, lots of cool stuff not being made out there because demand outweighs supply.

January 10th, 2011, 9:16 pm #9

Just need to make a breech to accept those Marauder mags.

January 10th, 2011, 10:00 pm #10

We thought of that but simple is better in most cases, I can easily turn a $50 gun into a $1500 gun. Not to say that something wont be done at some point.It really comes down to how serious you want to get.