1377 Project. 1st Airgun Project in 20 years

1377 Project. 1st Airgun Project in 20 years

February 27th, 2012, 9:31 pm #1

Thought that I'd show off my 1377 that I tricked out recently. No internal valve or piston mods were made but I did replace the breech seal with tubing as others have been doing.

The stock and forend are of my own design and yes, it's a lefty. Crosman steel breech upgrade. 1077, 24" barrel. Lightened and smoothed out the atrocious trigger. Now it breaks clean with no creep at about 1.5lbs. Waiting on a muzzle break to give some weight to the barrel.

I call it "The Stinger" Let me know what you think....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

February 27th, 2012, 9:34 pm #2

Subtle changes in the styling. Had to look a couple times to see what you were talking about.

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab

the Lunatic Fringe of American Airgunning
Southwest Montana's headquarters for Airgunning Supremacy
Proud Sponsor of team_subsonic

February 27th, 2012, 11:07 pm #3

Very nice work. Not the usual looking 1377 rifle.

I plink, therefore I am.

February 27th, 2012, 11:38 pm #4

Thought that I'd show off my 1377 that I tricked out recently. No internal valve or piston mods were made but I did replace the breech seal with tubing as others have been doing.

The stock and forend are of my own design and yes, it's a lefty. Crosman steel breech upgrade. 1077, 24" barrel. Lightened and smoothed out the atrocious trigger. Now it breaks clean with no creep at about 1.5lbs. Waiting on a muzzle break to give some weight to the barrel.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
I like the stock work, is it wood?

February 27th, 2012, 11:46 pm #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
The project looks terrific. The stock and pump arm grip really make it work.

February 28th, 2012, 3:44 pm #6

I like the stock work, is it wood?
Yes. The stock & forend are made of poplar which is a semi-hardwood with and then treated with Rustolium Bed Liner aerosol coating. Really nice, textured finish.

February 28th, 2012, 3:45 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Thanks folks, for the kind words.

February 29th, 2012, 1:05 pm #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
and sell it. Its awesome . Fantastic Job.

ernie the eyeball

March 2nd, 2012, 2:09 pm #9

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Dog, that is an AWESOME Stock!!!!!...........n/t