1377 assist lever

1377 assist lever

November 21st, 2010, 11:59 pm #1

I was at Ron Sauls a week ago and he showed me a 1377 that has a metal level to assist in pumping. It really seemed a lot easier pumping when I gave it a try. If these were for sale, would anyone be interested in buying one?

November 22nd, 2010, 12:41 am #2

If the price is right and the item will hold up forever! Does it mount to the existing factory lever or is it an entire replacement? Makes the 1377 look more like a single stroke target pistol.

"Well, I thought it was a rabbit but it turned out to be Bear Grylls in a rabbit hide."

November 22nd, 2010, 12:57 am #3

It could be a stand alone part that you install. And you'd have to notch your pumper arm for it to fit. Or it would come assembled in a plastic 13xx pumper arm.

As you can see, it fits in the metal arm of the 13xx and the two role pins hold it in place.
The rectangular thingy is just a noise damping pad while pumping.

November 22nd, 2010, 3:32 am #4

I was at Ron Sauls a week ago and he showed me a 1377 that has a metal level to assist in pumping. It really seemed a lot easier pumping when I gave it a try. If these were for sale, would anyone be interested in buying one?

Thats a very good idea if it would last for punping a moded gun past
ten pumps.

actually i remember seeing somthing like that on some other members blog
that looked exactely like izy single strok pistol and i always wanted
to have one,but i don't think it was for production purpose.

I for one would like to have one,i think it will be easy pumping.

November 22nd, 2010, 12:11 pm #5

I think the 1377 is pretty easy to pump as is. Now if that lever will work on an Benji HB22 that's a different story.

I plink, therefore I am.

November 22nd, 2010, 3:09 pm #6

agree with Andy though for a HB22 perhaps it would help.

See no point on the 13xx though.

Walter....

November 22nd, 2010, 5:49 pm #7

My various 1377's are easy to pump. I like the looks for the coolness factor and that it makes it look like one of those fancy target pistols.

Popadave in PA
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength -- Eric Hoffer

November 22nd, 2010, 9:14 pm #8

...restrict the valve down to a very small amount so one or two pumps will be used. That way it will have that single stroke target pistol feel.

At the given platform power will not be necessary - just for paper.

"Well, I thought it was a rabbit but it turned out to be Bear Grylls in a rabbit hide."

November 23rd, 2010, 1:33 am #9

If you can supply it with a valve and make it work with fewer pumps
the world may just beat a path to your door.

"Just thinking" WoW that was strange

I BRAKE FOR BISCUITS

November 23rd, 2010, 5:03 pm #10

For our younger shooters... it's always better, when pumping comes lighter.

And to us slightly elder... easier the pumping, more pleasurable the shooting experience.