What would you do with cooked, tenderized, round steak?

What would you do with cooked, tenderized, round steak?

April 7th, 2011, 8:48 pm #1

I made a new recipe the other day that called for tenderized round steak, cut into strips, browned, and then mixed in with a box stroganoff. It was horrible, so I picked out the steak pieces and threw the rest away.

Other than soup, can you think of anything to use this steak in?

------
The road to success is always under construction.

April 7th, 2011, 8:54 pm #2

We had some the other day with some meat that was kind of flavorless. I added what I had in the fridge, garlic, onion, carrots, peppers, cabbage and some leftover rice. It turned out good and was just enough so no leftovers to worry about.LOL

April 7th, 2011, 9:09 pm #3

I made a new recipe the other day that called for tenderized round steak, cut into strips, browned, and then mixed in with a box stroganoff. It was horrible, so I picked out the steak pieces and threw the rest away.

------
You could put the strips into a crockpot and put sliced onions, garlic and tomatoes over the top. Or a Philly cheesesteak kind of sandwich with onions and peppers?

April 7th, 2011, 9:49 pm #4

------
nt

April 7th, 2011, 11:49 pm #5

------
and then use it in a steak salad

April 8th, 2011, 1:55 am #6

We had some the other day with some meat that was kind of flavorless. I added what I had in the fridge, garlic, onion, carrots, peppers, cabbage and some leftover rice. It turned out good and was just enough so no leftovers to worry about.LOL
I didn't have much to put in a stir fry, but it was still good.

------

April 8th, 2011, 2:15 am #7

------
All leftover beef and chicken gets reformed, by onions and peppers,salsa, cheese, sourcream and guac into fajita's. MMmm, I love fajitas!

April 11th, 2011, 11:05 am #8

------
I probably would have just made a big salad with some red onion and put it in that....