Dd needs to come up with costumes this weekat work at the nursing home.. Free costumes

Dd needs to come up with costumes this weekat work at the nursing home.. Free costumes

May 14th, 2012, 7:45 pm #1

Tomorrow is "south of the border" day.
Wednesday is "on a cruise" day.
Thursday is "gone fishing" day.
Friday is "country western" day.

She has a fishing hat like Gilligan wore, a Hawaiian type shirt. I have a cowboy hat but I doubt she would wear it all day and she wouldn't want to wear boots all day either. We have bandanas or can make one.

------
The road to success is always under construction.

May 14th, 2012, 7:52 pm #2

nt

May 14th, 2012, 8:49 pm #3

She has a fishing hat like Gilligan wore, a Hawaiian type shirt. I have a cowboy hat but I doubt she would wear it all day and she wouldn't want to wear boots all day either. We have bandanas or can make one.

------
Most of the rest of them I could pull something together for, but south of the border... hmmm... I don't have a big mexican hat... And anything I can think of, would not be easy to work in- like sunglasses!

May 14th, 2012, 8:54 pm #4

If she had something that would pass as a "senorita" skirt, with sandals and a lacy blouse, that would do it...even without a sombrero, which would be bad to work in. Or, do you have something that might could be wrapped around her like a serape? Actually, I think a serape is just two rectangular pieces of striped fabric sewed together catty-wampus.

May 14th, 2012, 10:50 pm #5

nt
------

May 14th, 2012, 10:53 pm #6

If she had something that would pass as a "senorita" skirt, with sandals and a lacy blouse, that would do it...even without a sombrero, which would be bad to work in. Or, do you have something that might could be wrapped around her like a serape? Actually, I think a serape is just two rectangular pieces of striped fabric sewed together catty-wampus.
Giving showers, getting people out of bed, etc. She wears athletic shoes and scrubs most days. Would be nice if something that worked with scrub pants or loose jeans.

------

May 15th, 2012, 12:00 am #7

------
South of the border - bright colors - purple/orange/yellow/red an apron, skirt, pants, a headband, any or all of the above, I would mix and match solid color scrubs.

Cruise day would get sun glasses
Gone fishin day would probably be a hat for me,

Country western would be a bandana, and a gun in a holster.

glendaMO

May 15th, 2012, 6:52 pm #8

------
That would be the hardest one, IMO.