Why all this?

Why all this?

Nobody
Nobody

March 18th, 2005, 6:50 pm #1

You people just dont see do you? Are any of you Christians here? Boobs are sexual and it isnt just society that tells us that. Female being different than males anything on there body to a male is sexual.

You say boobs arent there natural and not sexual. Let me say then how come a male see's anything in your rumps if he has one of his own? Anything different attracts.

You people need to get a life and argue over something that matters like taxes or gas prices!

I mean whats the big deal you get so over excited over what being bra free?
This is one of the saddest things I have ever saw. Im not downing anyone but I do consider if a female weares a white see throgh shirt and she knows here stuff is showing as plain as topless then she is a slut. cause any women knows what a man see's in her body(we are all sinful) so she knows what it does. It causes lust!

When God made Adam and Eve they were naked and perfect. Nothing to be ashamed of there bodies were not sexual.

After they sinned they became ashamed and embarrased of there naked bodies. They made clothes and later God killed a animal(maybe a lamb if I remember right??) and clothed them.

Point is even though Adam and Eve lived all there lives naked and was not ashamed after sin they were.Some nudists say they can be naked in public and have no shame thats so sad.

Its just whine whine whine! People in poor countries who have no clothes want them even though they have saw everybody naked all there life there still ashamed.

After we sinned we cannot live a naked life and be pure. And this naked family like a mom,dad,brother and sister they cant be naked together and be pure. God says so read below.

God told in Leviticus 20, many rules about many things including nudity and seeing family nude.

Also you women ought to be proud of what little you can wear! In Iraq and countries like that the women cant leave the house showing much of anything at all other than there eyes!

Be happy you can walk topless braless at your house and on ceratin beaches. Its a free country but how far can we go with the word free?

Should it be right to pee in public on a tree men or women cause its natural?
I dont think so.

No matter what whether your the naked/half naked one or the clothed one it can hurt both of you. Cause lust from the clothed or unclothed one and maybe more for the unclothed one.

I just say its wrong. For nudity. As for breast im nuetral on it. I dont want it but arent going to hate the person only the sin. Since after we sinned we are all lustful so I say nobody can look at a body clothed or unclothed without lust!

Im so unsure about all this. Breastfeeding in public I say thats ok. As long as those boobs are being used for there purpose not to cause things in men as they walk by.

I really think if you do it(topless or nude) with yourself privatelety or with your spouse its a ok. You were made for each other. We all have our thoughts and for those who say neigh to nudity and topless we should have the right to. I mean if I dont want my family to see a topless women or naked people on a public beach I should have the right to say they should leave.

I guess I made some sense I try my best.

Also God made women and men for each other. Why would you want to show your bodies to everyone instead of just one the one your going to marry or have?
Why would you want to? Your bodies as a couple are for each other and no one else!

Sex is also natural are we going to get a bunch of winers to make it legal in public too?

Please try to understand what im saying not take it harsh. If you can share your input I think I can too. Im sorry I sometimes get carried away and get sturn and rude....

I see that both men and women are very similar in the chest but not the same. Andybody who says there the same is crazy. By saying there the same all the way is not true. You would have to be blind to say that.

I do say that id let a boob be shown before I want to see private parts.

The body is sexual and always will be. We are hotwired as sexual. Men more than women from what I have heard.

I found this link its pretty good!
http://www.hephzibahhouse.org/articles/Nakedness.html

Well thats all I have to say.
Stay moddest women and keep your tops and clothes on. I personally think clothes are great! ALl the colors and such. Better than everyone being bla and naked.

Try eating a naked meal.Naked meal like you being naked baren with nothing on you is like trying to eat just chicken in a meal. Kinda bla.

I just thought that was neat I just thought of it!
ENjoy everyone!

Anudist
Anudist

March 18th, 2005, 7:00 pm #2

Why?

Because that is what a FREE society is all about.

You have the freedom to express your opinion(s) and I have a right to either agree or disagree with your opinion BUT I also have the right to express my own opinion.

What is not always free is being a "woman". Man has set the rules about how a woman must/should obey/act and enforces these rules unjustly on women. This forum is about women being able to assume their own right to their own bodies specifically their breasts.

That, in a nutshell, is why.

Melissa
Melissa

March 18th, 2005, 8:33 pm #3

You people just dont see do you? Are any of you Christians here? Boobs are sexual and it isnt just society that tells us that. Female being different than males anything on there body to a male is sexual.

You say boobs arent there natural and not sexual. Let me say then how come a male see's anything in your rumps if he has one of his own? Anything different attracts.

You people need to get a life and argue over something that matters like taxes or gas prices!

This is one of the saddest things I have ever saw. Im not downing anyone but I do consider if a female weares a white see throgh shirt and she knows here stuff is showing as plain as topless then she is a slut. cause any women knows what a man see's in her body(we are all sinful) so she knows what it does. It causes lust!

When God made Adam and Eve they were naked and perfect. Nothing to be ashamed of there bodies were not sexual.

After they sinned they became ashamed and embarrased of there naked bodies. They made clothes and later God killed a animal(maybe a lamb if I remember right??) and clothed them.

Point is even though Adam and Eve lived all there lives naked and was not ashamed after sin they were.Some nudists say they can be naked in public and have no shame thats so sad.

Its just whine whine whine! People in poor countries who have no clothes want them even though they have saw everybody naked all there life there still ashamed.

After we sinned we cannot live a naked life and be pure. And this naked family like a mom,dad,brother and sister they cant be naked together and be pure. God says so read below.

God told in Leviticus 20, many rules about many things including nudity and seeing family nude.

Also you women ought to be proud of what little you can wear! In Iraq and countries like that the women cant leave the house showing much of anything at all other than there eyes!

Be happy you can walk topless braless at your house and on ceratin beaches. Its a free country but how far can we go with the word free?

I dont think so.

No matter what whether your the naked/half naked one or the clothed one it can hurt both of you. Cause lust from the clothed or unclothed one and maybe more for the unclothed one.

I just say its wrong. For nudity. As for breast im nuetral on it. I dont want it but arent going to hate the person only the sin. Since after we sinned we are all lustful so I say nobody can look at a body clothed or unclothed without lust!

Im so unsure about all this. Breastfeeding in public I say thats ok. As long as those boobs are being used for there purpose not to cause things in men as they walk by.

I really think if you do it(topless or nude) with yourself privatelety or with your spouse its a ok. You were made for each other. We all have our thoughts and for those who say neigh to nudity and topless we should have the right to. I mean if I dont want my family to see a topless women or naked people on a public beach I should have the right to say they should leave.

Also God made women and men for each other. Why would you want to show your bodies to everyone instead of just one the one your going to marry or have?
Why would you want to? Your bodies as a couple are for each other and no one else!

Sex is also natural are we going to get a bunch of winers to make it legal in public too?

Please try to understand what im saying not take it harsh. If you can share your input I think I can too. Im sorry I sometimes get carried away and get sturn and rude....

I see that both men and women are very similar in the chest but not the same. Andybody who says there the same is crazy. By saying there the same all the way is not true. You would have to be blind to say that.

The body is sexual and always will be. We are hotwired as sexual. Men more than women from what I have heard.

Stay moddest women and keep your tops and clothes on. I personally think clothes are great! ALl the colors and such. Better than everyone being bla and naked.

Try eating a naked meal.Naked meal like you being naked baren with nothing on you is like trying to eat just chicken in a meal. Kinda bla.

ENjoy everyone!

Don't feed the trolls

March 18th, 2005, 11:16 pm #4

I dont think so.

ENjoy everyone!

I just read Leviticus 20 and didn't see anything in that chapter that condemned topless women or nudity. However it was full of other sins that society was to administer the death penalty. A couple examples were, People who curse their parents should be killed and those that commit adultry should be killed. Thank goodness we don't follow that chapter in the Bible.
I have never seen anything in the Bible that says men can go top free and women can't. Nudity is not condemned. Modesty isn't all about how much clothing we wear. It is an attitude. We aren't to think ourselves better than others.
I am a Christian too but you sure don't represent me. If you feel the church is so against nudity then you better not go to Rome and visit the Sistine Chapel.

Nobody
Nobody

March 19th, 2005, 12:52 am #5

It may not be condemned but I think God does want us to use common sense. If seeing a naked person makes you lust dont go to a nude beach. But what im saying why should if some people lust(God said if you lust for a womens body you have already committed adultry with here in your hear) naked people be able to go off there beaches? Some things are not free rights. If it can hurt others its not fair to the others.

Im leaving this site. It saddens me. Some posts really are sickning. I just as me see the body for a couple to share. I see no reason that this be wrong. I like my clothes and never will show people other than my wife unless im forced nakedness of me.

I dont care if all men look the same or all women look the same under the belt they wont see me. I consider it rather gross if I may say that. Its up to you all who do it.

If you and your wife want to be naked or topless its ok. I dont want to offend any of you here. I will just leave this board and think on things that are better.

Life is about many more things that are better than some of you see the topless thing or nude. Life isnt all about clothes,nudity and fun. Whats fun is a fealing but it doesnt always make it right.

I say it might not hurt you either way. I wont do nudity but if you can live that way(Oh my) ok...

Living with clothes or without its your life. Since the Bible doesn't say yes or no on public nudity among friends I guess its up to you right?

But read in Leviticus 20 it does mention a few things on nudity. I just see it as after we sinned the naked pure life is no more.

Goodluck to you all. I will just leave since im unsure of the matter and have little to back me up. SO I wont argue over it.

Nat

March 19th, 2005, 1:21 am #6

"I will just leave since im unsure of the matter and have little to back me up."

Yes, after all your sanctimonious bluster, you do have little to back up your admonitions but your own biases. There is nothing shameful about one of God's greatest creations, the human body, and those who look upon it and see sin should examine their own foibles.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2005, 2:58 am #7

It may not be condemned but I think God does want us to use common sense. If seeing a naked person makes you lust dont go to a nude beach. But what im saying why should if some people lust(God said if you lust for a womens body you have already committed adultry with here in your hear) naked people be able to go off there beaches? Some things are not free rights. If it can hurt others its not fair to the others.

Im leaving this site. It saddens me. Some posts really are sickning. I just as me see the body for a couple to share. I see no reason that this be wrong. I like my clothes and never will show people other than my wife unless im forced nakedness of me.

I dont care if all men look the same or all women look the same under the belt they wont see me. I consider it rather gross if I may say that. Its up to you all who do it.

If you and your wife want to be naked or topless its ok. I dont want to offend any of you here. I will just leave this board and think on things that are better.

Life is about many more things that are better than some of you see the topless thing or nude. Life isnt all about clothes,nudity and fun. Whats fun is a fealing but it doesnt always make it right.

I say it might not hurt you either way. I wont do nudity but if you can live that way(Oh my) ok...

Living with clothes or without its your life. Since the Bible doesn't say yes or no on public nudity among friends I guess its up to you right?

But read in Leviticus 20 it does mention a few things on nudity. I just see it as after we sinned the naked pure life is no more.

Goodluck to you all. I will just leave since im unsure of the matter and have little to back me up. SO I wont argue over it.
<<It may not be condemned but I think God does want us to use common sense.>>

Unless you are able to walk on water, I really don't think you have the authority to even imagine what God has in mind, so please take your foolishness somewhere else. Your approach to faith and the way you present yourself as a christian is a big reason there are so many agnostic and atheists.

peter
peter

March 19th, 2005, 2:59 am #8

that was me.

Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

March 19th, 2005, 3:59 am #9

I dont think so.

ENjoy everyone!

You said "When God made Adam and Eve they were naked and perfect. Nothing to be ashamed of there bodies were not sexual.

After they sinned they became ashamed and embarrased of there naked bodies. They made clothes and later God killed a animal(maybe a lamb if I remember right??) and clothed them."

Yep, you are correct. God made Adam and Eve perfect and He left them naked. In fact they didn't even know there was such a thing as naked or not naked.

Then they sinned and became aware of their nakedness and were ashamed.

What that says to me is, Christians (those who have been forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ) should have no problem with nakedness. It is the sinners and pagans that are troubled by it.

So, if you are troubled by nakedness, where are you on the continuum between Christian and sinner? ... Hmmm.

Eagle Eye

PS Where did you get the idea Adam and Eve's bodies were not sexual. Did you not read that they said "they will kill us" when God kicked them out of Eden? Who was the "they"? I suspect it was the offspring they had before their sin. Their offspring may have wanted to kill them for getting everyone kicked out into the briar patch. I'd be a bit peeved too.

pagan
pagan

March 19th, 2005, 5:47 am #10

Hi all from Australia

This is my first post to this forum, and I think the promotion of breast freedom for women, is a rightful legitimate cause for personal freedom of a woman to be bare above the waist, or to clothe herself,in situations where
a man, has the same choices.

Ok straight to the point, like us Aussies are,( No Bullshit )

Eagle Eye, you wrote

What that says to me is,Christians( those who have been forgiven by the blood of Christ)should have no problems with nakedness.It is the sinners and
Pagans that are troubled by it.

Eagle eye, I would like to inform you that I am a Pagan,and through a Pagans
eyes, there is only good,and bad,there is no sin.

I,as a Pagan am an observer, we follow the signs that the earth,(and the people who make the descissions for the well being of the earth) and with
all our strength,(It is growing)try to steer the governments in power to
make the best descissions for this earth.

As a Pagan, I have the utmost respect for a persons color, race,or creed.
and as a pagan,I expect the same in return.

For Eagle Eye, and people who have similar oppinions, I can say only one thing ( Broarden Your Horizons ).

I will share more of my thoughts with you in future posts.