what new ?

what new ?

December 14th, 2001, 10:33 pm #1

things have been pretty quiet lately ?

any new stories, adventures ?

I had a topfree (thanksgiving) ...

Lately it has been sooo warm in florida averaging about 5-10 degrees above normal for this time of the year even in winter ...

looking forward to getting back to South Beach the
" Best TOPFREE Beach " on the east coast ... ?

I have been thinking about opening a topfree lemonade style stand on the beach ...

any thoughts ??

the lady would behind the counter would be wearing " topfree " ... should we give a discount to ladies who are willing to be " brave and walk over to the juice stand topfree " ... discount or free ... ??

I'll take a forumn poll ...

Richard
Richard

December 15th, 2001, 4:34 pm #2

Hi Viola

I LIVE on South Beach (well, on the northern fringe of it - a few blocks north of Lincoln Road) and am a regular at Haulover nude beach.

That sounds great, but concession rights on the beach here were wrapped up by Boucher Brothers in a highly questionable deal at city hall just before we finally got an honest guy in as mayor for the first time in three decades. Penrod's is going to get rights at the southern tip - maybe you could make a deal with one or the other of them. I'll be your best customer! lolol

Richard

Dave P
Dave P

December 15th, 2001, 8:04 pm #3

Lately it has been sooo warm in florida averaging about 5-10 degrees above normal for this time of the year even in winter ...

I have been thinking about opening a topfree lemonade style stand on the beach ...

any thoughts ??

the lady would behind the counter would be wearing " topfree " ... should we give a discount to ladies who are willing to be " brave and walk over to the juice stand topfree " ... discount or free ... ??

I live on the west side near Naples and here a couple years ago there was a big stink about a couple of misses selling hot dogs in bikinis. Now these girls weren't even topfree (although pretty close from the picture I saw) and were clearly not violating any law- but there seem to be much concern that it was not the kind of thing to be going on near a public street. I'd hate to think what the old farts would say if the women had been really topfree!

December 16th, 2001, 12:02 am #4

I do love Florida, the warmth, the sunshine, the beaches, and of course the lovely ladies on those beaches, but it is called "Heaven's Waiting Room" for a reason I think. Like the previous poster said what would the old farts have done if the hot dog vendors were topless?

December 18th, 2001, 10:40 pm #5

Hi Viola

I LIVE on South Beach (well, on the northern fringe of it - a few blocks north of Lincoln Road) and am a regular at Haulover nude beach.

That sounds great, but concession rights on the beach here were wrapped up by Boucher Brothers in a highly questionable deal at city hall just before we finally got an honest guy in as mayor for the first time in three decades. Penrod's is going to get rights at the southern tip - maybe you could make a deal with one or the other of them. I'll be your best customer! lolol

Richard
If I can get it going it will be around 15 to 17th street area on the beach ..

My target area is the topfree population between 15 to 20th streets area ...

lots of toursists and locals and lots of ladies going topfree on a good sunny day ...

i am not really into nude, but am a TOPFREE fanatic
both at home and in public (the beach)

I keep you posted on progress ...

Viola

Alex
Alex

December 19th, 2001, 4:00 pm #6

Good luck on your new business venture Viola.

I hope when you get it going you'll send a picture of you and your stand to Nat that he can post here.

By the way, the thing I like about this board is that it's small enough that we get to know each other. It's sort of like a family where we follow each other's adventures.

Alex

December 19th, 2001, 8:58 pm #7

any thoughts ??

Don't health regulations require food servers to wear a shirt, pants, shoes, and sometimes a head covering?