WHAT ARE YOU SAYIING??!!

WHAT ARE YOU SAYIING??!!

February 18th, 2003, 3:43 am #1

A woman was held up in court for removing her inside/out shirt to put it on properly while she wasn't wearing anything else underneath? UH excuse me?! Men do that from time to time and even though she can't legally be topfree here in US and other places; common sense has to step in.
I mean this is utterly insane and it shouldn't raise any problems other than maybe some stares her way. Heck a male would probably draw some attention as well. The legal system is just totally idiotic sometimes! This is really getting to me because this blasphemous, painful double standard is wrong and our tax dollars go away on silly things. Can you imagine the jury on this case? Many of them are like I missed work for this???
Well anyways may the laws get equal for all and stay like that!!
STAY TOPFREE AND TAKE CARE!!!!!!!

February 18th, 2003, 3:45 am #2

sorry for the misspell " SAYING" I meant

Nat

February 18th, 2003, 6:16 am #3

A woman was held up in court for removing her inside/out shirt to put it on properly while she wasn't wearing anything else underneath? UH excuse me?! Men do that from time to time and even though she can't legally be topfree here in US and other places; common sense has to step in.
I mean this is utterly insane and it shouldn't raise any problems other than maybe some stares her way. Heck a male would probably draw some attention as well. The legal system is just totally idiotic sometimes! This is really getting to me because this blasphemous, painful double standard is wrong and our tax dollars go away on silly things. Can you imagine the jury on this case? Many of them are like I missed work for this???
Well anyways may the laws get equal for all and stay like that!!
STAY TOPFREE AND TAKE CARE!!!!!!!
Maybe I am mis-informed here, but it was my understanding that she did this in court. My experience with courtrooms (not as a defendant- I hasten to say) is that they are very formal places with strict rules of decorum and I can't imagine a judge tolerating anyone- even a man taking his shirt off inside his courtroom.

I'd like to know more about this story but have been unable to find anything about it searching the web. Does anybody have a link to this story or can give more detail here?

lola
lola

February 18th, 2003, 10:16 am #4

think it was just a publicity stunt to do in on tv and get a lot of money out of it. only a moron (berilee !)or a mentally disturbed person would act in this inappropriate manner in a court room.

Jodi
Jodi

February 18th, 2003, 1:35 pm #5

The real message here is that she was arrested for doing it in public. The problem is the double standard.
If she were a man she would have never been arrested in the first place and our tax dollars and court system would not be used on frivilous cases.
I know there are a lot of us here that have done this and more in public, I guess we are the lucky ones who weren't arrested, but how many of you would have been brave enough to demonstrate what she was arrested for to the judge?

lola
lola

February 18th, 2003, 2:04 pm #6

confusement about this case. better post the original news article on this matter.