Wet levis

Wet levis

bob
bob

May 6th, 2011, 8:16 pm #1

I love wearing tight jeans to get wet in and do other things in them too without briefs. Feels so good being aroused in them.

May 15th, 2011, 11:14 pm #2

Agree, for as long as I can remember it was always very exciting getting turned on wearing wet Levi's that I had swum in or had been in the shower. I always get a huge erection and usually J/O. Freeballing in Levi's is an extremely sensual experience. This is one of the reasons I am always wearing Levi's.

May 17th, 2011, 11:41 am #3

Cool !

Dennis
Dennis

May 22nd, 2011, 1:11 pm #4

Agree, for as long as I can remember it was always very exciting getting turned on wearing wet Levi's that I had swum in or had been in the shower. I always get a huge erection and usually J/O. Freeballing in Levi's is an extremely sensual experience. This is one of the reasons I am always wearing Levi's.
I also agrre. There's nothing better for swimming and other dry or wet activities than a Levi's without underwear.

I swim in jeans since I was 6 years old. Cutoffs first but now often longlegged also. Some of my friends are really envy that my parents allow me to do so.

Greetz Dennis

March 24th, 2013, 3:46 pm #5

I love wearing tight jeans to get wet in and do other things in them too without briefs. Feels so good being aroused in them.
I wear tight jeans 24/7 and haven't worn anything under them for longer than I can remember. Getting wet in them is something I do every day and is a great turn on. I would be quite happy if they were never dry.

Dutch501
Dutch501

March 24th, 2013, 8:32 pm #6

I also agrre. There's nothing better for swimming and other dry or wet activities than a Levi's without underwear.

I swim in jeans since I was 6 years old. Cutoffs first but now often longlegged also. Some of my friends are really envy that my parents allow me to do so.

Greetz Dennis
So where you from Dennis ?

Tubby
Tubby

March 25th, 2013, 7:43 am #7

Hate the feeling of wet denim
Do not like any wet clothes at the best of times

Nat

March 25th, 2013, 1:53 pm #8

I'm with you Tubby. I don't understand this wet denim fetish at all.
Wet clothes feel heavy, cold and clammy.
I can't stand even wet swim trunks so I don't swim where I have to wear one.
. . . . .

Dennis
Dennis

March 31st, 2013, 1:41 pm #9

So where you from Dennis ?
I'm from northern Germany, still loving swimming in jeans.

I know some "hate" it, but I can't get enough...

Greetz Dennis

Dutch501
Dutch501

March 31st, 2013, 3:31 pm #10

Same here Dennis.
Love to swim in my 501, usualy in lakes and such.
Swimming nude is not my taste.

Confirmation of reply: