Weekly Question 8/25/2002

Weekly Question 8/25/2002

Anudist
Anudist

August 26th, 2002, 1:28 am #1

Sorry, last week I was out of town and could NOT access the site. I'm back now.

Okay, here is this weeks question:

We recently had some discussion about topfree kids, male and female interacting with each other.

The Question:

At what age does a "girl"/"woman" cover up her top? Should a female child be allowed to be "topfree" but then told to cover up at "X" age? Where, if any, should the line be drawn?

Dawn
Dawn

August 26th, 2002, 3:58 am #2

This is a tuffy. My first thought is that she should never have to cover up- just like a adult women. But then I think about all the crazy people out there kidnapping little girls. So then I think- ok- at least she should wait until she starts to get tits. But then I think- girls younger than that are kidnapped so then I think- well those girls who were kidnapped weren't topfree and that didn't keep them from getting kidnapped. So I think- if a 8 year old looks just like her brother (chest-wise) why would it make a difference to a kidnapper? After doing all this thinking I think my answer is I don't know. ;|

Jodi
Jodi

August 26th, 2002, 6:48 pm #3

We recently had some discussion about topfree kids, male and female interacting with each other.

The Question:

At what age does a "girl"/"woman" cover up her top? Should a female child be allowed to be "topfree" but then told to cover up at "X" age? Where, if any, should the line be drawn?
I don't think they should be told to cover up, instead they should be taught where and when it was appropriate.

Sarah
Sarah

August 26th, 2002, 7:01 pm #4

Well wouldn't that be whenever it's ok for little boys to be barechested?

JB
JB

August 28th, 2002, 1:30 am #5

The Question:

That line seems to be drawn very young now.
Over the weekend, I saw a little girl (no older than 3 yrs, it seemed) take her top off and start running around, like she was accustomed to doing that, and her parent acted like she had done a really bad thing and he ran over and put her top on her. This was not a beach, but there are often men sunning themselves without shirts there. I wonder if the parent would have reacted the same way to his son doing that.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 29th, 2002, 2:17 pm #6

I would guess the reaction would be different since the "son" wouldn't wear a top in the first place :-) BTW, I support the freedom when appropriate (keeping in mind that there are many places that men can't walk around bare-chested also)

uwfreeisme
uwfreeisme

August 29th, 2002, 2:22 pm #7

That line seems to be drawn very young now.
Over the weekend, I saw a little girl (no older than 3 yrs, it seemed) take her top off and start running around, like she was accustomed to doing that, and her parent acted like she had done a really bad thing and he ran over and put her top on her. This was not a beach, but there are often men sunning themselves without shirts there. I wonder if the parent would have reacted the same way to his son doing that.
I would guess the reaction would be different since the "son" wouldn't wear a top in the first place :-) BTW, I support the freedom when appropriate (keeping in mind that there are many places that men can't walk around bare-chested also)

August 29th, 2002, 2:59 pm #8

This is a tuffy. My first thought is that she should never have to cover up- just like a adult women. But then I think about all the crazy people out there kidnapping little girls. So then I think- ok- at least she should wait until she starts to get tits. But then I think- girls younger than that are kidnapped so then I think- well those girls who were kidnapped weren't topfree and that didn't keep them from getting kidnapped. So I think- if a 8 year old looks just like her brother (chest-wise) why would it make a difference to a kidnapper? After doing all this thinking I think my answer is I don't know. ;|
it doesnt make any diffrence to those kidnapers whether the girl is wearing a shirt, so that isnt a reason to tell girls to wear a top

girls should be able to go without a top anyplace where a boy the same age can go without a shirt

JODI
JODI

August 29th, 2002, 3:50 pm #9

not only girls the same age but females in general should be able to go topfree anywhere a male does.

Amy
Amy

August 29th, 2002, 4:14 pm #10

its just that some times little kids can go without shirts in places where grownups have to stay dressed. but most of the time it should be ok to take off ur top if a male can