wearing short shorts..

wearing short shorts..

loopy
loopy

November 15th, 2012, 3:07 am #1

I wear and always have worn short shorts.Many times some really short shorts,especially growing up.Dose anyone now? Not shorts above the knee, really short shorts like just covering your back side and manhood short to a few inches below it?

November 15th, 2012, 6:33 am #2

Yes I always do wear cut off jeans short shorts with zero inseam and I loved it.

November 15th, 2012, 7:09 am #3

I wear and always have worn short shorts.Many times some really short shorts,especially growing up.Dose anyone now? Not shorts above the knee, really short shorts like just covering your back side and manhood short to a few inches below it?
not really my thing, I don't think they look good on me lol..

loopy
loopy

November 16th, 2012, 8:40 pm #4

Yes I always do wear cut off jeans short shorts with zero inseam and I loved it.
I wore jean cut offs when I was a kid into my teens,not with a O"inseam but as short as 1",however I do still have some cut off kaki shorts that range fron 4" to 1.5" that I wear regularly in the summer months,

November 17th, 2012, 5:50 am #5

Good to know that you still wear short shorts. May I know if the 1.5" to 4" is a inseam of it is the measurement from waist down?

From what country are you? How long have you been freeballing? How old are YOU?

Bob in Canada
Bob in Canada

November 17th, 2012, 7:23 am #6

Our kids love to go through the old photo albums,
We took many pictures while we were dating and newly married
" Mom, a tube top, with those big knockers ? " they'd say.
" There's Dad, in his Daisy Dukes " they laugh.
another of my bride participating in a "Mass Mooning on a speed boat"
When they found our " Nude Album ", that changed everything.
The outcome was far different then we had expected.
They were cool with us being "nudies", normally both of us commando.

Now at our half century of life mark, short shorts are a NoNo off the property.
I'd get a verbal tongue lashing if I EVER when shopping in them.

My advise to the young men, Start a new trend in your world, be the change !

loopey
loopey

November 17th, 2012, 11:51 pm #7

Good to know that you still wear short shorts. May I know if the 1.5" to 4" is a inseam of it is the measurement from waist down?

From what country are you? How long have you been freeballing? How old are YOU?
my inseam is from the crotch to the bottom of the leg, I do have some that the entire length of the shorts is only maybe 5 inches,I am 25 in the USA.The shortest shorts I will wear to work,I have a simi public job,have a 4 inch inseam.On hot days I do have to be mindfull of peeking lol

November 18th, 2012, 2:17 am #8

Thanks for replying.

November 18th, 2012, 1:44 pm #9

my inseam is from the crotch to the bottom of the leg, I do have some that the entire length of the shorts is only maybe 5 inches,I am 25 in the USA.The shortest shorts I will wear to work,I have a simi public job,have a 4 inch inseam.On hot days I do have to be mindfull of peeking lol
You said you have some short shorts that is 5 inches in entire length. Do you wear them in public or just at home? and how can you wear them?,It is almost impossible to even cover your package. Do you wear them commando?

loopy
loopy

November 18th, 2012, 6:34 pm #10

They are gym shorts that fit very snug,so things don't hang out.I usually wear them doing yard work etc.I have worn them in public,just to the store or somewhere that is unlikly I may offend,then I pull them down just to cover as much as possible.I am kinda short in stature so that may sound very tiny to some people but they cover my manhood and most of my behind.I am in shape and stay tanned so it's not ,from the complements I have got, a bad thing...Then again I dont go around trying to be a flaunting exobitionist,I had rather wear shorts, short,whats the point if they cover everything...I have jeans for that!

Confirmation of reply: