Wearing kilts full time

Wearing kilts full time

Chris
Chris

April 7th, 2012, 6:45 am #1

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in the freeballers forum. To make a long story as short as I can, I started wearing kilts 7 years ago as a result of an incredibly asinine bet that I made to my girlfriend at the time. Since I lost the bet, I was basically forced to wear a kilt for two weeks, and yes she also demanded that I wear the kilt in the traditional fashion without underwear. The first day I wore the kilt I felt livid, mortified, and utterly humiliated. Then by about the fourth day I realized how comfortable kilts are. I was just amazed by the feeling of comfort and freedom and by the end of the first week I realized that I actually really like these things. So I ended up ordering more kilts. Fast forward to today, I now own over twenty kilts in a variety of materials and now wear them about 3-4 days a week depending on season. Now my plan is to wear them as everyday wear and eliminating all the pants in my wardrobe. What are your opinions regarding my potential decision of full time kilt wearing?

April 7th, 2012, 5:18 pm #2

My first reaction is WOW! I wish I had the funds to own one or two kilts. Personally, I think it is awesome. If you don't mind sharing, what is your age and do you wear them to work?

Thanks!

Chris
Chris

April 7th, 2012, 7:22 pm #3

Hello Bob, to answer your two questions, I'm 28 years old and I do wear them to work simply because I'm self-employed and work from home, lol. As far as kilts go yes they are expensive, particularly a hande made wool or leather kilt, but as far as kilts are concerned they are by far the most amazing garments to wear and worth every penny. I just wish that I was of Scottish descent (not an actual prerequisite for kilt wearing BTW; just as a cover to have Americans STFU about it)or that Americans were more accepting about them or else I would of started wearing kilts full time a long time ago.

Chris

Greg
Greg

April 8th, 2012, 11:37 pm #4

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in the freeballers forum. To make a long story as short as I can, I started wearing kilts 7 years ago as a result of an incredibly asinine bet that I made to my girlfriend at the time. Since I lost the bet, I was basically forced to wear a kilt for two weeks, and yes she also demanded that I wear the kilt in the traditional fashion without underwear. The first day I wore the kilt I felt livid, mortified, and utterly humiliated. Then by about the fourth day I realized how comfortable kilts are. I was just amazed by the feeling of comfort and freedom and by the end of the first week I realized that I actually really like these things. So I ended up ordering more kilts. Fast forward to today, I now own over twenty kilts in a variety of materials and now wear them about 3-4 days a week depending on season. Now my plan is to wear them as everyday wear and eliminating all the pants in my wardrobe. What are your opinions regarding my potential decision of full time kilt wearing?
I personnally see nothing wrong with wearing kilts. Irish, Scottish or American. Especially, if you feel comfortable wearing them. My only concern is wearing them at work. If you work in corporate America, the rank and file may not like the idea of you wearing kilts, with or without underwear.

Chris
Chris

April 9th, 2012, 1:37 am #5

Greg, I personally agree with you 100%. However, as a young African-American male in the US most African-Americans (particularly African-Americans under the age of 40) are heavily influenced by the hip-hop culture in this country. The hip-hop culture is very homophobic. The sexual innuendo factor of a kilt along with the concept of a male wearing a skirtd type garment is just a recipe for disaster when it comes to various social situations. As far as work is concerned, I have a home based business, therefore wearing a kilt at work is a non-issue. However, wearing a kilt full time is something that would require an incredibly high level of self confidence as well as an even higher level of patience and temperament against ignorant, judgmental, and/or perverted men and women(even though I have the most of the former, but the latter is something I almost completely lack).

Chris

Richard
Richard

April 9th, 2012, 10:01 am #6

I have worn a kilt on a few occasions and I agree with you that it is a very, very comfortable garment. I live in England, have no Scottish blood at all and cannot muster either the self-confidence or the justification to wear a kilt on any other than special occasions or in private at home. So I really admire your self confidence and hope that you succeed in wearing the kilt full time.

April 9th, 2012, 7:34 pm #7

Well good for you, I bet your are more comfortable because of it...

I LOVE freeballing but I have never once worn a kilt, but I intend to buy one some day soon....

but even still I would NEVER have the confidence to wear them in public....

id be too scared Id flash someone, but I also seem conservative on the outside, and give most of my friends and people I know I am that way, and they probably think I wear underwear, maybe even something like briefs....not at all freeballing....

so to wear a kilt period would confuse lots of people, but it would even more confuse them to find out I would be bare underneath....or go without underwear on a daily basis...

but I have heard its the ULTIMATE in freeballing...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Chris
Chris

April 9th, 2012, 7:44 pm #8

I have worn a kilt on a few occasions and I agree with you that it is a very, very comfortable garment. I live in England, have no Scottish blood at all and cannot muster either the self-confidence or the justification to wear a kilt on any other than special occasions or in private at home. So I really admire your self confidence and hope that you succeed in wearing the kilt full time.
Thank you Richard for your compliment. I am reasonably self confident about wearing kilts now, but only because I've now been wearing them for 7 years. During the first two weeks (actually the first year) of wearing a kilt, I was very nervous and insecure.

Chris

Chris
Chris

April 9th, 2012, 8:42 pm #9

Well good for you, I bet your are more comfortable because of it...

I LOVE freeballing but I have never once worn a kilt, but I intend to buy one some day soon....

but even still I would NEVER have the confidence to wear them in public....

id be too scared Id flash someone, but I also seem conservative on the outside, and give most of my friends and people I know I am that way, and they probably think I wear underwear, maybe even something like briefs....not at all freeballing....

so to wear a kilt period would confuse lots of people, but it would even more confuse them to find out I would be bare underneath....or go without underwear on a daily basis...

but I have heard its the ULTIMATE in freeballing...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!
Well Nate I completely understand how you feel about having a conservative stance on your wardrobe options. I think personally, you are smarter for it.

As far as kilts are concerned. The reason why I started wearing a kilt wasn't exactly by choice. I men I was forced to wear a kilt by my ex-girlfriend for two weeks (yes I was a complete pushover when I was younger)due to losing a bet (even though the bet was one of my "bright" ideas that kicked me in the ass). You see she was nagging me about wearing a kilt for months and I finally agreed to do a bet to shut her up about it because I thought I would win. Obviously I didn't.

Like youreslf, I had an extremely conservative stance on regarding clothing as well as underwear. The thought of wearing a kilt I thought at the time was infathomable. The introduction of wearing a kilt at the time was overwhelming enough. Then when my girlfriend said that a kilt must be appropriately worn without underwear, at first I thought that she was just fucking with me. Then I call her father (who is Scottish) and he confirmed what she told me with a five minute history lesson about the kilt. As you can see before wearing a kilt. I was a guy that wore normal clothing and underwear full time. This experience was a complete 180 to what I was used to. Wearing a kilt was how I ultimately started my freeballing experience.

As far as being concerned about flashing someone, what's interesting is that was my biggest fear until it happened one day in front of a shopping plaza on a very gusty day (the second to last day of the two week period), I was mortified and immensely embarrassed. Once it happened, even though the fear of exposing myself was a concern (much more so than before), I know realized that even though it was a humilitating experience to have everybody hysterically laugh at me (including my ex girlfriend), but as the saying goes, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and now flashing someone rarely crosses my mind.

And yes Nate, wearing a kilt is unquestionably the Ultimate Freeballing Experience- BAR NONE.

Chris

Mike
Mike

April 10th, 2012, 12:24 am #10

HI Chris
I think its great, I love wearing kilts and do so regularly. I have a major fetish for kilts and would love to see you in yours, particularly showing whats beneath

Confirmation of reply: