Wanting to get together in the San Diego area

Wanting to get together in the San Diego area

June 24th, 2002, 6:17 am #1

I was wondering any women that live in the San Diego area that would like to maybe get together for some topfree activity? I live in the North County area
to be more exact (Oceanside). We have a nice beach here so it be perfect for topless activity. Please
post a response anybody that is interested.
Thanks and keep baring them breasts now that summer is here!!!Hi Viola, Kira, Kristi! You ladies are great!!!
Keep it up and to everybody have a great time!!!

June 24th, 2002, 2:06 pm #2

Hi Oscar...

Sounds like a great idea...I hope that at least some of us can get together and share some topfree or nude fun. Unfortunately. I'm on Long Island (NY) and won't be able to join in any West Coast festivities, but if anyone ever gets out here during the summer, let me know and we can hang out (pun definitely intended!) together at my nude beach.

Good luck with the Californoa plans...

Love, and stay naked...

Kristi

Anudist
Anudist

June 24th, 2002, 4:25 pm #3

Do you go to Fire Island?

Also, its great in NY, one of the few 'Equal" states.

Stay topfree (and nude whenever possible).

Nudie

June 24th, 2002, 4:41 pm #4

Hi...I go nude at Lighthouse Beach, which is a legal nude beach at the far western end of Fire Island. It's accessible by car (no ferry needed) and is immediately east of and adjacent to Robert Moses State Park.

Since it's well patrolled right on the beach by Federal Park Police and Suffolk County Police, it's a really safe place for any girls who want to try beach nudity (or toplessness) but are hesitant about being bothered by pervs. Nothing like that happens at Lighthouse...it's a great place for newbies (girls or guys) to overcome their shyness about being naked in public.

Love,

Kristi

Anudist
Anudist

June 25th, 2002, 5:13 am #5

will definitly have to give it a try the next time I am in the Empire STate.