Untitled

Untitled

L.
L.

March 23rd, 2005, 2:06 am #1

{edited to remove offensive comments}

Last edited by Nat on March 24th, 2005, 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

michaela
michaela

March 24th, 2005, 2:42 am #2

...But you will tolorate this???? <<<Peter is a silly little fag>>>

Nat

March 24th, 2005, 2:57 am #3

I just removed that comment Micheala, but this is just the kind of thing that comes from Peter's "banter" with other posters which is why I want to end all this right now.

michaela
michaela

March 24th, 2005, 3:03 am #4

This is the kind of thing that comes from many of your posters flaming me, and Peter first and foremost, and I will not tolorate it!!! You are letting some of your posters say whatever they like, while at the same time censuring Peter. His comment which you deleted this morning was not offensive in any way, and in fact was an attempt at peace making, and you deleted it!

I told you I was standing down today, and now you are doing the same thing you accuse the government of doing when people don't fight for their freedoms, you are limiting Peter's freedom. I don't fight and you take away freedoms.

Nat

March 24th, 2005, 3:13 am #5

Gosh, must this go on Michaela? I told you why I deleted Peter's post- because he stated his intention to:

"continue to defend those under attack undeservedly, and banter with those that verbally attack me".

Well I've had quite enought "banter" here- this is not a forum for "bantering" each other and I intent that it will be stopped if I have to ban everyone who continues to do it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 24th, 2005, 3:18 am #6

Does this statement really deserve banning? "continue to defend those under attack undeservedly, and banter with those that verbally attack me".
How about banning those who attack? He only responds to those who attack, as is always what happens to me, Nat! Ban me! Ban Melissa! Cindiee! Nicky! Meredith! I mean come on Nat, these have all given plenty of grief here. This didn't used to happen! An it isn't because of Peter! People have been giving me plenty of shyte for some time now. Why is that?

michaela
michaela

March 24th, 2005, 3:19 am #7

That was me.

michaela
michaela

March 24th, 2005, 3:23 am #8

Gosh, must this go on Michaela? I told you why I deleted Peter's post- because he stated his intention to:

"continue to defend those under attack undeservedly, and banter with those that verbally attack me".

Well I've had quite enought "banter" here- this is not a forum for "bantering" each other and I intent that it will be stopped if I have to ban everyone who continues to do it.
ban•ter \"ban-t€r\ vb : to speak to in a witty and teasing manner
(c)2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved

Peter would deserve to be deleted, or banned, if he were to have said "and attack those that verbally banter with me."

Nat

March 24th, 2005, 3:37 am #9

Does this statement really deserve banning? "continue to defend those under attack undeservedly, and banter with those that verbally attack me".
How about banning those who attack? He only responds to those who attack, as is always what happens to me, Nat! Ban me! Ban Melissa! Cindiee! Nicky! Meredith! I mean come on Nat, these have all given plenty of grief here. This didn't used to happen! An it isn't because of Peter! People have been giving me plenty of shyte for some time now. Why is that?
Well thats the thing, Michaela, it seems to be you and Peter vs. everyone else here. I don't recall Melissa or Cindiee or Nicky or Meredith flaming each other. The problem seems to be between everyone else and you or Peter. Does this suggest something?

Nat

March 24th, 2005, 4:08 am #10

ban•ter \"ban-t€r\ vb : to speak to in a witty and teasing manner
(c)2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved

Peter would deserve to be deleted, or banned, if he were to have said "and attack those that verbally banter with me."
Michaela, the purpose of this forum is to discuss brafreedom and topfreedom-
not to "banter" with other posters which Peter clearly stated he intended to do.
Peter may enjoy verbal jousting- but I don't, and I don't think others here do either.