Untitled

Untitled

emma427
emma427

October 22nd, 2004, 8:37 pm #1

I just got back from the pharmacy and the young girl that waited on me(couldn't have been 20 years old) had on a white tee shirt and was not wearing a bra. It was obvious. I couldn't believe it. A young brafree girl. Maybe things are changing.

JB
JB

October 22nd, 2004, 10:19 pm #2

What is more surprising is that the management allows her to do it. I hope nobody complains to them, or they might say something to her, not necessarily to wear a bra, but not to make it apparent that she is not wearing one.

October 23rd, 2004, 12:33 am #3

I just got back from the pharmacy and the young girl that waited on me(couldn't have been 20 years old) had on a white tee shirt and was not wearing a bra. It was obvious. I couldn't believe it. A young brafree girl. Maybe things are changing.
Yes, there is hope!!! I have been brafree occasionally since college and totally for the last two years.....have one friend at work who has joined me for about the last two months (she is 26), and another 18 who does it two or three times a week. Young girls coming into our shop are now becoming quite curious when they possibly see three of us on the floor braless at the same time.

JB
JB

October 23rd, 2004, 3:12 am #4

When you say they see you "on the floor", I assume you mean walking on the floor.

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 24th, 2004, 12:25 pm #5

That seems logical to me - pharmacies promoting health

Scott
Scott

October 24th, 2004, 5:12 pm #6

Sorry all, but I enjoy looking at breasts. Now that I have said that, let me tell you I firmly believe most people are neither looking nor care if you are wearing a bra. However, I always notice and sometimes it is obvious.

While I understand the point of this board is really women's health, the fact most of society expects a bra makes 'obviousness' a key point. My wife will go braless, but only with the right clothes so it is not obvious. I, however, love to see her breasts move, so I like her to wear a very different kind of outfit.

I got off track. Obvioue brafreedom is not yet accepted, but you can be brafree under a dark colored top and no one will notice, whereas a white tank top is really advertising--at least until most women no longer wear bras anyway.

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 24th, 2004, 7:41 pm #7

I disagree somewhat. I suspect that it is more common than you think. It may however be hidden, and therefore not noticed or commented on.

That does not mean it is not accepted. The vast majority of people who post here record either no comments positive comments. Everywhere I bring it up it gets a positive response. This does not mean every woman thinks it is the way to go for them, but they certainly do not condemn it.

People are not being arrested, asked to leave or asked to cover up, for being brafree. If they were, we see a flood of human rights complaints.

So I think it is 'acceptable'.

JB
JB

October 24th, 2004, 7:41 pm #8

Sorry all, but I enjoy looking at breasts. Now that I have said that, let me tell you I firmly believe most people are neither looking nor care if you are wearing a bra. However, I always notice and sometimes it is obvious.

While I understand the point of this board is really women's health, the fact most of society expects a bra makes 'obviousness' a key point. My wife will go braless, but only with the right clothes so it is not obvious. I, however, love to see her breasts move, so I like her to wear a very different kind of outfit.

I got off track. Obvioue brafreedom is not yet accepted, but you can be brafree under a dark colored top and no one will notice, whereas a white tank top is really advertising--at least until most women no longer wear bras anyway.
I also think that nobody checks or cares if a woman wears a bra but only if it isn't obvious they are not wearing one. It isn't like paying taxes, where people who don't pay their's are putting an unfair burden on those who do. If a woman does not wear a bra, it will not affect the women who choose to wear one

fashiondreamer
fashiondreamer

October 24th, 2004, 7:45 pm #9

Emma, a thought. Did you say anything to encourage the young woman? (See my experience with my hairdresser below).

michaela
michaela

October 24th, 2004, 7:48 pm #10

If I ever saw any one dressed like that I would definately say something. Like maybe a 'way to go!' or something like it.