Untitled

Untitled

emma427
emma427

May 19th, 2004, 3:05 pm #1

Well, today is one week being brafree. (By the way, I did go braless quite a bit before coming here, but it was not a constant thing). The captain once again told me how good I looked this morning. Very weird. Anyway, I am so far feeling quite comfortable, although getting quite a bit of stares and a lot more people paying attention to me. I guess what I am wondering is how careful should I be with my nipples showing. I mean, I don't think it is a bad thing. I like showing them, but I was just wondering what the rest of your opinions might be on this. Like I said before, there are 75-plus men I work with and four women. Your opinions would be helpful.

michaela
michaela

May 19th, 2004, 7:40 pm #2

Emma, Don't worry about it. Here's why I say this...Mine would show even when I wore a bra. I see women everywhere whos nips are showing, and they are wearing a bra. If anyone says anything, which they won't, I betcha, just tell them, "Oh, it's okay, everyone has them I hear." Nipples are going to show if they want to. They have minds of their own.

emma427
emma427

May 19th, 2004, 8:30 pm #3

I guess you're right. My nipples were always showing even when I had on a thick bra, but they didn't jiggle. Maybe I am just having a little bit of hesitation that I am doing the right thing. It feels wonderful to be braless and I don't want to put it back on, but I guess I still have to get over that feeling of not caring what people think. I will have to visit here a lot to get past all of this, I suppose. Thanks.

May 19th, 2004, 10:28 pm #4

Emma,

I just wanted to clarify something, more for others than you necessarily. Obviously we all care what others think, that is human nature and is respectful.

I realise that what you were saying was we cannot spend all our time worrying about what negative things others might be thinking, one just cannot live one's life like that.

Anyway nothing has happpened, so I am sure you are ok.

Michaela is quite right, if you look around nipples are a common sight these days (men and women), bra or no bra.

Frankly, commenting on your nipples would come close to sexual harassment, so you have some defence there.

On a lighter note I expected Michaela was going to come up with one of her famous quips, such as 'they come as a set'.

You could always say, "Thank you, yes the nipples came included in the package".

Michael

Nat

May 19th, 2004, 11:52 pm #5

Emma, Don't worry about it. Here's why I say this...Mine would show even when I wore a bra. I see women everywhere whos nips are showing, and they are wearing a bra. If anyone says anything, which they won't, I betcha, just tell them, "Oh, it's okay, everyone has them I hear." Nipples are going to show if they want to. They have minds of their own.
Here in Fla I see lots of male nipples poking through sports-shirts and T-shirts.
And since most of these guys are well-fed, many even have quite a bit of 'breast-flab' bulging as well.
But isn't it interesting that if you have a penis no one questions this.

John Bayko
John Bayko

May 20th, 2004, 12:59 am #6

"But isn't it interesting that if you have a penis no one questions this."

If you don't, you could always take a cucumber wrapped in aluminum foil and stuff it in your pants[1]. Just avoid airport metal detectors...

[1] "Spinal Tap" reference.

May 20th, 2004, 12:25 pm #7

Here in Fla I see lots of male nipples poking through sports-shirts and T-shirts.
And since most of these guys are well-fed, many even have quite a bit of 'breast-flab' bulging as well.
But isn't it interesting that if you have a penis no one questions this.
And sometimes the men have more breast tissue than the women

Nat

May 20th, 2004, 1:18 pm #8

Yes, especially in today's overweigh society. The breasts are a natural "storage place" for fat.

Physiologically, male and female breasts are very similar. In fact, until puberty they are identical. All the difference comes from their reaction to hormones at puberty. Estrogen causes breasts to grow and develop while testosterone inhibits their growth. But as testosterone declines in aging males, and their caloric intake exceeds needs, it's common for their breasts to become more female like.

May 20th, 2004, 1:35 pm #9

Ladies,

Can you estimate the cup size for this man, as he clearly needs a bra in a society that does not tolerate breasts outside of boxes.

That's better, Sir!

Michael

Mona
Mona

May 20th, 2004, 2:59 pm #10

Well, today is one week being brafree. (By the way, I did go braless quite a bit before coming here, but it was not a constant thing). The captain once again told me how good I looked this morning. Very weird. Anyway, I am so far feeling quite comfortable, although getting quite a bit of stares and a lot more people paying attention to me. I guess what I am wondering is how careful should I be with my nipples showing. I mean, I don't think it is a bad thing. I like showing them, but I was just wondering what the rest of your opinions might be on this. Like I said before, there are 75-plus men I work with and four women. Your opinions would be helpful.
Emma, I think you can judge whether completely hiding yourself is necessary. As I have said in this forum many times, I only hide my bralessness at my current job. It is a very formal, suit-oriented atmosphere. But any other time, and in my previous job, I don't/didn't cover my bralessness. Everyone that sees me usually knows I don't wear a bra and that is fine.