Untitled

Untitled

May 3rd, 2003, 2:11 pm #1

Mike, it is hard to "understand" someone who claims to believe in a cause but behaves in a manner that drives people away from that cause. Try to "understand" what your behavior is doing to individuals who visit this site for the first time. There is no second chance to make a good first impression -- and the first impression you are giving to most people is 1) Mike knows it all, and 2) this site has uneducated people (because of how you write). Think about it before you respond.

Q
Q

May 3rd, 2003, 7:23 pm #2

Not to mention that a lot of people who visit this site do not use English as their first language. I know if I were not fluent in another language and tried to read it, it would be difficult. Having short sentences helps with understanding.

Mike
Mike

May 4th, 2003, 6:38 am #3

Mike, it is hard to "understand" someone who claims to believe in a cause but behaves in a manner that drives people away from that cause. Try to "understand" what your behavior is doing to individuals who visit this site for the first time. There is no second chance to make a good first impression -- and the first impression you are giving to most people is 1) Mike knows it all, and 2) this site has uneducated people (because of how you write). Think about it before you respond.
I dont mean to scare people off and honestly if people are scared off that easily then they probably cant stand up to anyone who is against topfreedom if they support it, I mean if they cant bother to put up with me then they obviously dont want topfreedom in their lives very much because if they did theyd just deal with me and just simply not read my posts, its as simple as that and obviously I havent seen too many people run off lately, most of em seem to be still here so I dont get what the problem is. All I see is a bunch of people wasting time bashing me when they really should spend more time talking about bra freedom, isnt that what this site is about? It's not www.letsbashmikearound.com or anything. You try to suggest things but yet they come off as insults like you think im some horrible person and you insult more than suggest, some of these posts get to the point where they just plain get rude and actually I think that is what makes people run off, not necessarily me but just all this mindless bickering between you guys and me like we're a bunch of kids or somethin, its absurd, all I wanna do is just come on here and talk about what I beleive in and not have to see how many people can insult me in one day, I mean id never do that to any of you and im sure you dont intend to do that to me but yet it still happens so something is goin on. I just hope we can all get back to normal and just not be having all these hate posts all the time and ill try to be a little bit more correct with my grammar and type shorter posts from now on if that will make you all happy and get u off my back for a while.

Jodi
Jodi

May 4th, 2003, 2:19 pm #4

Iguess you might finally be seeing the light.

May 4th, 2003, 2:25 pm #5

I dont mean to scare people off and honestly if people are scared off that easily then they probably cant stand up to anyone who is against topfreedom if they support it, I mean if they cant bother to put up with me then they obviously dont want topfreedom in their lives very much because if they did theyd just deal with me and just simply not read my posts, its as simple as that and obviously I havent seen too many people run off lately, most of em seem to be still here so I dont get what the problem is. All I see is a bunch of people wasting time bashing me when they really should spend more time talking about bra freedom, isnt that what this site is about? It's not www.letsbashmikearound.com or anything. You try to suggest things but yet they come off as insults like you think im some horrible person and you insult more than suggest, some of these posts get to the point where they just plain get rude and actually I think that is what makes people run off, not necessarily me but just all this mindless bickering between you guys and me like we're a bunch of kids or somethin, its absurd, all I wanna do is just come on here and talk about what I beleive in and not have to see how many people can insult me in one day, I mean id never do that to any of you and im sure you dont intend to do that to me but yet it still happens so something is goin on. I just hope we can all get back to normal and just not be having all these hate posts all the time and ill try to be a little bit more correct with my grammar and type shorter posts from now on if that will make you all happy and get u off my back for a while.
1 Paragraph -- 330 Words.

ZETA
ZETA

May 4th, 2003, 8:51 pm #6

WASN'T THAT JUST ONE SENTENCE??

Franklin
Franklin

May 4th, 2003, 10:26 pm #7

www.letsbashmikearound.com

I cannot find that web page.

So I'll stay here to be entertained.

Seriously, I do believe Mike deserves what he is getting.

Mike
Mike

May 5th, 2003, 12:03 am #8

Iguess you might finally be seeing the light.
Hey at least someone understands how I feel on here, I just wish other people would give responses relevant to what I say and not just word counts cuz ive seen that alot on here.

Mike
Mike

May 5th, 2003, 12:16 am #9

1 Paragraph -- 330 Words.
Is that really necessary? As far as I know you areint an english teacher so you really should stop acting like one and being nitpicky about everything I say and how I say it.

Teri
Teri

May 5th, 2003, 2:46 pm #10

The fact that people here have stopped commenting on what you say- but rather how you say it should tell you that you are not communicating well. I don't think people are even bothering to read your long rambling posts anymore. If you want to be taken seriously to better start listen to people's advice or you will just be wasting your time (and board space) writing stuff nobody reads.